Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was catching up on this season's episodes of Dexter. Everytime I watch that show, I am always drawn to Deb Morgan. She is totally the fictional version of me. From her trust issues, to being able to cuss like a sailor, our traits are very similar. She even kinda looks like me. Does anyone else have a fictional/TV character that you feel you most resemble?

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Dexter jumped the shark in season 05, I still pushed myself through it but by the time season 07 came around I couldn't bring myself to finish it. Debra is cool though.
For what it's worth, this current season is pretty good. Can't wait for the finale.

Anyway, to the OP, probably Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower or Tommy from Never Let Me Go.

Reactions: AtlasShrugging

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
From her trust issues, to being able to cuss like a sailor, our traits are very similar. She even kinda looks like me. Does anyone else have a fictional/TV character that you feel you most resemble?
Lol. I have sailor mouth too.... :laughing:
Softly spoken INFJs....
View attachment 80765

·
Registered
487 Posts
Physically I'm told I resemble Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars quite often. I call bull on that one because if I looked like that, I'd never wear makeup again in life.

Mentally speaking, everyone I know who plays Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, or Kingdom Hearts tells me that I am Sephiroth. I didn't see it at first, but now I agree completely. That may very well be why Square Enix is my favorite franchise. This glorious troll...
Hair Face Skin Beauty Eyebrow

Is the closest fictional match I've ever seen. When he pops up in a new game I find myself thinking the exact lines he says in game... Add in his sarcasm, apparent insanity, trust issues, and cold attitude while actually being over emotional = Hi me~

Reactions: AtlasShrugging

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Monk; brilliant but inconsistent and perceived as certifiable yet he somehow manages to solve crime cases with his OCD and extended memory, with clear references made to how pre emotional breakdown he was a rival for Sherlock Holmes in terms of finesse and deductive thinking (well aside from how he is a clear thinker and no longer empathic in the slightest).

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I like Christopher Foyle from Foyle's War. A soft-spoken idealistic introvert detective who tries to do the right thing in upholding the law whilst his country is engaged in World War II.

I absolutely love this scene where he speaks out against the corruption and incompetence in the police force:

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
Dr Allison Cameron from House md. She is perfect! I wish I could be more like her :blushed:

Allison Cameron: ''Being an idealist isn't a weakness"

Reactions: GoodOldDreamer

·
Registered
135 Posts
At the risk of sounding totally lame, I've thought for a while now that Takumi, from Initial D, and I are basically the same person. We don't talk too much, and when we do, it may not always seem like we know what we're talking about, but we know what's up. In the end, we tend to show that we know what we're doing, and everyone else looks stupid for not trusting us in the beginning.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.