Personality Cafe banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Tofu.

I have heard over and over, "If you don't like tofu, it's because you haven't had it prepared correctly." I must have tried it twenty different ways. I've never enjoyed it. I guess I don't outright refuse to eat it, though, I have some speck of hope that I'll have it prepared "correctly" someday.

I also dislike all nuts/seeds. Peanuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc. Something about the texture they all have in common. I don't think they taste bad, but chewing them makes me sick. I hate the feeling on my teeth. This is really unfortunate because I know how healthy they are and I've tried to eat more of them, but I just can't.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I stopped doing gluten due to a reaction and ended up going Paleo. So I basically don't eat anything that isn't meat/eggs, fruit/veggies, or nuts. Never felt better.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat meat or fish.

I also hate olives, onions, and garlic.
Oh, and tofu is disgusting.

Apart from this, I would eat every damn thing, I'm not a picky person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't eat any red meat for health reasons. Seafood also revolts me because of the strong, fishy smell. Other foods include pasta salad (it's a texture thing) and soft/soggy, overcooked vegetables.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well,Different people don't like the different foods because healthier foods has own importance
in our life for get energy and nutrition.Mostly i do refuse the junk and fast foods because these
foods are not good for the health and causes of the stomach diseases....

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Meat as I'm a veggie (have been for 14 yrs ) and can't stand baked beans or anything in that sickly sweet fake tom sauce. Gippy !
Same except I do eat meat (didn't used to). I used to cry if my parents tried to make me eat baked beans as a kid. GROSS.

I actually can't stand most "American" foods like fried chicken, cole slaw, baked beans, potato salad, fruit salad, etc. It's all so disgusting.

One thing I love but can't eat is kiwi. For some reason it always makes me ill!

281 - 292 of 292 Posts