Personality Cafe banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
As an ENTP, i'd like to experience Fi.
I am often bewildered by the decisions and actions of Dom or Aux Fi users!

Just having a 'values' perspective on the organised chaos in my brain would be interesting!
Getting some 'feelings' based insight to aspects of my logical decisions would be a nice balance to experience.

But I wouldn't say i'm jealous of any other function that I don't have, I am quite happy with Ne | Ti | Fe | Si.

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8
568 Posts
I guess Ne, specifically that of ENTPs. They seem effortlessly funny and are good at sounding smart even if they're just making things up. I too would like to be a bottomless well of quips and tricks. I can't comment on ENFPs because I haven't been around them much. And I know that's a shallow stereotype of ENTPs. I'm not actually jealous because I know everybody's got their share of struggles and I appreciate the strengths I have.

·
Registered
ENFP
292 Posts
An an ENFP I'd love some Ni. I think I'd be much better at focussing on what I want instead of getting bored of stuff and having to force myself to complete things.

·
Registered
1NXP549
3,156 Posts
According to cognitive function tests I'm high in both Ti and Fi but I wish I actually had Ti. Though I have seen mentions of Ni-Te potentially manifesting itself as Ti. Now that's a scary thought. I do wonder however, how can that be? On a surface level maybe... Well I haven't studied cognitive functions in a while now I forgot most about it and I don't think it would be a good use of my time to read about them in depth because it doesn't matter that much. = Te laziness

·
Registered
INTP
3,504 Posts
Se. I have trouble negotiating my surroundings when the changes are quick or subtle. For example, driving a car takes a lot of mental energy, and social cues tend to be lost on me.

So a bit of Se would make everyday life easier.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts