Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I SO started this (comment) in another post, replying to how insensitive (in-human) the content was (to the 479s and others) and wound up here, somehow so without further ado I'm just going to jump straight into the part where it begins, it goes something like this...

I mean, I am, so others, but I am not "anxious" to speak about things that are "negative" because I fear rejection, it's because I see no point, when life simply cannot exist without light, then why speak about darkness, because you are alive, and light is what you need, without light, you are no life, and you will have no problems, but the problem in itself, is that you lack light, or you possess too much of it, but know that if you chose the path of darkness, damn, I went "I should so write a book" and lost the flow, but I think you see the picture-ish, that path just makes no sense, because it is essentially against life, how are you alive, if you "choose" darkness? And if you are alive, then how are you dark? You simply have chosen to move away from light, but you are essentially still filled with life.

In Vedic Astrology, there is this thing (nakshatras) where they classify you in 3 categories "God", "Human", "Devil", I think "Demon" is more appropriate because "Devil" is like "The One", the absolute, the king, point is, they classify people into three types (and it FORKING works) where "God"s are those with an excess of light, they live in the light, they "give" light, and they just always live and love excess "light", you know, the good life, but generous and benevolent, like if that dude in Star Wars, the kind and generous rich guy, only remember a face, but nothing else, if he, and some robes I think desert ones, or I'm making this up (lol) , but I think he had a beard, mustache plus goatee, trimmed, darker skinned, just became a king, that would perfectly describe the "God" type of people, full of light, and much to give, though not all necessarily preposterously (I think) benevolently excessive,

"Humans" are kinda in the middle, they have a balance of both, and they are as full of life as they are empty, half full/empty people, they give and they take, they love excess when it happens and they love silence and demon traits which I will explain in the demon section, basically they take, as much as they give, though they don't make a fuss about it, unless you don't give, and then they go Vader on yo ass, and psych (force I mean) choke the stuff out a ya, while the "God"s would just be meh whatev, take some more yaay, yo, peace, excess, love, yahl, Yanni (I think xD)

"Demons" on the other hand are the ones that are full of darkness, or lack light, they prefer to conquer, achieve, take, to work with the dark arts, Snape maybe? But they are not "dark" or "darkness", they just lack enough light to "give", life to them, involves "sanctity" or "taking", it's either or, they will either Vader the crap outta you, or just Snape, Lily probably was a "light" ("God"), or a "human", and Snape loved her light, but George (right? Daddy?) stepped in and stole her light, and he became the defense against the dark arts (potions) master,

Look it up, it's pretty interesting try the calculator here,

Vedic Astrology Chart Calculator

scroll down and find your "Gana" from the "Planetary Details" under "Moon"('s) "Nakshatra"

and find your "type" ("Gana") as per this numbering (image)

Deva = God
Manushya = Human
Rakshasa = Demon

View attachment 725970

Like wow, I SO not started this post expecting (to end) (at) this.

Also, I think Luke's a "Manushya" ("Human"), what do you think?
I have content from a book the (a) writer wrote on this, excellent stuff, if you'd like to know more about your "Nakshatra", hit me up!

I mean, I am, so others, but I am not "anxious" to speak about things that are "negative" because I fear rejection, it's because I see no point, when life simply cannot exist without light, then why speak about darkness, because you are alive, and light is what you need, without light, you are no life, and you will have no problems, but the problem in itself, is that you lack light, or you possess too much of it, but know that if you chose the path of darkness, damn, I went "I should so write a book" and lost the flow, but I think you see the picture-ish, that path just makes no sense, because it is essentially against life, how are you alive, if you "choose" darkness? And if you are alive, then how are you dark? You simply have chosen to move away from light, but you are essentially still filled with life.
I find this bit interesting because a lot of Indians speak like that.

Edit: I also think you can say the same for societies, those that grew up in the "light" (Equator) are more "Deva"-ish, joyful, excess-ive, celebrative, just yaaay, those in between (Temperate) are more Manushya - yeah, you take, excess, enjoy, blah blah, but you gotta give!, and those at the poles are more "Rakshas"-ish - yeah, whatev, STFU, I KILL YOU, Ah Yoga, Tea! WHERE'S MY COFFEE?! Ah Mountains *tears up* "In the depths of the Indian Ocean, lies the (x) whale, simple, elusive, a gentle giant that swims to the surface once in (x) (unit of time) to grasp the sun and shoot fountains of sea water into the sky blessing the surface of the ocean with the content of the depths below (that last part's just me xD)"

What do YOU think?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts