Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the things in life that make you feel out of control?

Does it relate to a particular area of life (e.g. job, finance, health, love/relationships, home environment)?

That doesn't mean you lose control, it just means you'd be more likely to do self-comforting things (e.g. run, smoke, drink, eat, etc).

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Other people's goats get my goat off.

I'm not kidding. They literally get my goat off of where it wants to be. See?

If people just kept their goats away from my goat, control and balance wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Ista and GusWriter

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
3,978 Posts
the various parties I stand split between... and how often they're set to prove horseshoe theory. this month, it's being caught between the theists and anti-theists. keeping faith in people is much harder than tenets of faith, be it religion or absent minded rationality.

the temperaments created by indigenous nations... and those govts themselves. It's the one set of politics I routinely try to avoid.

and of course, few things more than myself on occasion.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Somehow Nell will turn this thread into pictures of goats wearing glasses on their butts.
Nah, there isn't much in the way of goat availability for me to produce said pictures. The bit with the dogs and the butt glasses was playful ribbing at you for not showing your picture after bragging up a storm about your looks.

That being said, goats are really adorable and fascinating so I will occasionally shed some light into different facets of them.

For this post, I will introduce you to myotonic goats: These goats seize whenever they panic.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I guess you could say sudden noises or threats get these goats.

Reactions: NT the DC and Ista

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goats are the best creatures. Damn I miss my goats of yesteryear. They're so much fun. Good to see someone challenge that doggo. He runs rampant around the threads, but never even a sunset shot.

Nah, there isn't much in the way of goat availability for me to produce said pictures. The bit with the dogs and the butt glasses was playful ribbing at you for not showing your picture after bragging up a storm about your looks.

That being said, goats are really adorable and fascinating so I will occasionally shed some light into different facets of them.

For this post, I will introduce you to myotonic goats: These goats seize whenever they panic.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I guess you could say sudden noises or threats get these goats.

Reactions: Necrofantasia

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Goats are the best creatures. Damn I miss my goats of yesteryear. They're so much fun. Good to see someone challenge that doggo. He runs rampant around the threads, but never even a sunset shot.
Speaking of running rampant

These look way better than pervydoggo probably looks like.
^w^

Reactions: Ista
1 - 11 of 11 Posts