Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As fellow ISTP's I want to know what gives you energy ?
As a kid I used to have tons of energy playing video games , it was the most exciting thing ever. It lasted great up until the age of about 26. Now at 29 I just don't enjoy it as much. It's almost as if its draining me. Rarely does a game excite me, but it still happens about 5% of the time.

I just don't know what will give me energy as I dont have much anymore. Everything bores me. Stuff that gives me a little energy is going to gym, and going to the movies. But this is also getting a bit old - fast.

I don't have money to travel right now or do some crazy things...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Exercise and proper eating habbits give me the most energy. You can't do one properly without the other.

Besides the physical sensations then spending time in nature, in the city or anywhere and just letting the Se go wild and feel and experience as much as possible with as little human interaction energizes me to the max.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Look those things also give me energy , but seriously how often do you get to do them ? I guess my question would be. In an average week what do you use to get energy ?
In an average week I usually take a walk in the countryside near my college.. or wherever it is, just do the restless walking. Having a nice cuisine or a nice cup of coffee also does the job.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Reading online, eating healthy, drinking tea sometimes, listening to music, sketching, and my favorite: drifting off to random places.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts