Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on regular basis they think about...

(aside from tools and obsessions and avoiding people)

·
Registered
715 Posts
- tiny turtoises, huge strawberries, in sleeping bags or with roller blades and a rocket on their back (the turtoises, not the strawberries. though that would look cool too :D)
- sex
- what/how i could fix/create something

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Stuff, just simply stuff.

Those who question why get sacked.
Those who questioned the questioners get sacked
Those who questioned those who questioned the questioners get sacked

ad infinium.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think about today..not tomorrow
I think about solutions to problems
I think about where i might go on holiday
I think about that thing/s I have been putting off

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
~Isn't there something I need to be doing, I don't feel like doing that, its cool out, I'm gonna go biking or fuck with the garden / its hot out, fuck all that, I'll sit in front of my fan and screw around online *watches the street movement from my windows every minute or so*, scans internet for stimulation, sees something stupid, comments, *thinks about how stupid people are every couple of minutes*, I'm thirsty, I should clean - meh, boring, *random tangent thought / writes it somewhere*, must eat protein, *phone rings* 'ugh' *ignores*, someone says 'your phones ringing', *ignores*, *random hilarity in IM with online friends* but then *IM friend starts to send too much stuff*, *feels overwhelmed, brb's*, 'you know who I think is really fucking stupid?', I'm totally drinking tonight, but ugh, interacting with that fruity chatty cashier.. *goes anyway*, 'what the fuck is this idiot starting at, am i going to have to get into a fight', *meanmugs/might comment*, slows down, then keeps walking home, *finds some entertaining stuff to watch, probably a horror movie*, *decides whether or not to hang out with enfj, or intj*, probably end up grumbling about needing alone time.. everyones in bed eventually *aaaahhhhhh~*, time to relax and not think of much, get back up at 2:30 am to measure something for an upcoming home project.~

1 - 20 of 31 Posts