Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You get this:

Yes, @Katmandu, myself, another ENTP who lurks here, and the ENTJ who owns the fitness company in the marketing video above, all randomly met up on Skype one day and ended up with this!

I hope this serves as some inspiration to anyone who has an idea to go after it, you can make something come to life!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I thought you were going to say "they all go to Montauk for a beach day" because that's what I did with my ENTP, INTP and ENTJ buddies yesterday.

Cool beans yo.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
A.They make a YouTube Video

B.Jimmy Hoffa's remains are finally unearthed(who cares?)

C.People stop being polite, and start getting real.

D.Both A and C.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good job.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/dubai-fitness-firm-the-circuit-factory-apologises-over-auschwitz-joke

Is that another one of your ventures, or is it just the ENTJ's?

Either way, I don't really find it that offensive. People there are so sensitive, lol. In America . . . oh wait you would still get your rear end sued to death. Some people (read = 90% of the human race) can't read between the lines lol and they just over-react to everything (read = they're all idiots).

Pissing people off is fun though . . .

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good job.

Dubai fitness firm The Circuit Factory apologises over Auschwitz joke - The National

Is that another one of your ventures, or is it just the ENTJ's?

Either way, I don't really find it that offensive. People there are so sensitive, lol. In America . . . oh wait you would still get your rear end sued to death. Some people (read = 90% of the human race) can't read between the lines lol and they just over-react to everything (read = they're all idiots).

Pissing people off is fun though . . .
I had no part in the Auschwitz one, lol. It boggles my mind how so many people can take offense to this stuff.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The video is private so I couldn't watch it. I thought the joke would've ended along the lines of how they started talking and everyone else inside the bar who didn't have a well developed intuition stood up and left.

Either that or they started making noises while pretending to wage imaginary psychic duels with one another.

Well I do this with my INTP and ENTP friends! I'm not to certain about the ENTJ though...

Reactions: LadyO.W.BernieBro

·
Banned
465 Posts
Fight to the death, duh.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
You get this:

Yes, @Katmandu, myself, another ENTP who lurks here, and the ENTJ who owns the fitness company in the marketing video above, all randomly met up on Skype one day and ended up with this!

I hope this serves as some inspiration to anyone who has an idea to go after it, you can make something come to life!
WTF Stan, this vid is private!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts