Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Shh, he will release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with the bees in their mouth; so that whenever they bark, they shoot bees at you! Or the robotic Richard Simmons. :tongue:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Ah, if only it worked that way! I learned more on Personality Cafe than I learned in college. It should count for something. :mellow:

Yay for the Simpsons, Nephy!

·
Banned
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shh, he will release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with the bees in their mouth; so that whenever they bark, they shoot bees at you! Or the robotic Richard Simmons. :tongue:
Why do I feel the need to add a video to every post? Is there a psychological term for that?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Nephilim is a man after my own heart. Who can resist a Simpson's quote from back in the day when we were kids? eh?

As for Beloved's issue... mine is the same. Let's just hope I'll make the Dean's List again this Semester. What am I saying....? Of course I will. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I agree. We should get college credit. :crazy:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Too bad the one with the robotic Richard Simmons was removed from YouTube. I looked for it.

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Wow. I feel like starting up a college now!:proud:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Ooh, let me be the Dean of admissions.
"No, you're too stupid."
mwaaahahahaha

No no no, how 'bout Dean of Campus Wellness?
Health Promotion & Wellness being my major, of course :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Can I be a Dean of some sort?
Sure why not! My college will be exclusive. We will only accept 1 student a month. :p

It wouldn't work for me. As soon as these threads became curriculum, I would inadvertently stop posting in them.
My threads will be fun!!! No boring lectures:p

Ooh, let me be the Dean of admissions.
"No, you're too stupid."
mwaaahahahaha

No no no, how 'bout Dean of Campus Wellness?
Health Promotion & Wellness being my major, of course :cool:
Sure. Why not?:crazy:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Reactions: silk15

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
I agree. Hell, I've even begun posting my senior thesis (part of it, at least) on here. I might post some other projects, seeing as how I've got a crapload of them, yet spend an exorbitant amount of time here.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts