Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Probably the try-hard nerd who is captain of the Quiz Bowl team and loves to debate.

Reactions: sarahscriptor

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
The stereotype I've seen for HS ESTP was dumb jock, but... I'm not a guy so...

·
Registered
485 Posts
the Quarterback, the main offensive, the stereotypically sporty guy who gets laid all the time by the cheerleaders

there's also the Lazy to do work, but Intellectual Academic, which i resonate with. I don't usually need to study to pass the test.
also note p for procrastination

probably also a potential thug who could kick your ass to the curb. may or may not be leader of a possible gang lurking at school.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I've heard people call ENTPs popular nerds. Based on my experience, (semi-)popular with a sense of humor that many find funny and who like to show people that they're smart yet don't do much to achieve any school-related goals. Three ENTPs in my class and applies to all.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
according to most people, I think ESFJs are most likely to be mean popular girls. That couldn't be further from the truth in my case though

·
Registered
61 Posts
The one kid that's always singing/drawing in class and that's in too many social circles. Maybe the class clown at times. Everyone was sort of cool with them, and they rarely-never got into fights.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Paul Finch from American Pie type of high schooler. Mysterious and spiritual, bit awkward. He gets to do Stifler's mom though (INFJ's can be a bit experimental).

Reactions: Groovy
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.