Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey PerC members,

I need some advice. I want to implement an icon that represents each type and I'm wondering what icon objects do you think fits best for each type.

Here is my list....

ENTJ - Business Shirt and Tie

INTJ - Laboratory Test Tubes

INFP - Paper and Feather Pen

INFJ - Heart

ESTJ - Sword and Axe

ISFP - Music Stuff

ENFJ - Shoes

ENFP- Ice Cream

INTP - Glasses

ISTP - Tools

ISTJ - Clock

ESFJ - Shield

ENTP - Gaming Controller

ISFJ - Band aid

ESTP - Cowboy hat

ESFP - Circus Juggling Balls

If you have other suggestions please provide them here with an ideal object icon and the image that you think would fit best with yours or other personality types.:happy:

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I object to glasses. I'd say computers are a better match for INTPs, but I guess they're generally an IN thing.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get all of these examples ^^^ good though.

ISFP - palette

INFJ? Stained glass window?

ENFJ? Chalkboard? because they are teachers?

I like the palette and the chalkboard. Can you find cartoon icons instead of real life images though? This is where I get most of my icons...

Icon Archive - 28,500+ free icons, buddy icons, xp icons, vista icons, desktop icons

I object to glasses. I'd say computers are a better match for INTPs, but I guess they're generally an IN thing.
Computers are ok but I believe it's too general, meaning it can fit with many personality types.

I really like the pallet for ISFP!

Maybe a peace dove for ENFJ?

It needs to be an object.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
257 Posts
ENFJ:
A mouth because they talk, A LOT.
(I love everyone of you guys though, so don't take it as an insult.)

INFJ:
Stain glass windows but I think they would like this a lot because it is both artistic and emotional.

ENTP:
Satan. I mean our personality states we our like the devil. But it has to be a bad ass satan since we all know how awesome ENTP's are.

INFP:
A story book or a fairy. Something dealing with fantasy.

INTJ:
Glasses. I've seen a lot have glasses (I know there are probably a lot that don't though). Also, I think it looks very scientific.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Entps are the little paper clip that come up in Microsoft. Were fun and smart! :crazy:

Reactions: miamano and Grey

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I like the palette and the chalkboard. Can you find cartoon icons instead of real life images though? This is where I get most of my icons...

Icon Archive - 28,500+ free icons, buddy icons, xp icons, vista icons, desktop icons

It needs to be an object.
Yes Boss! Icons... will do... thanks for the heads up... and link...

INFJ:
Stain glass windows but I think they would like this a lot because it is both artistic and emotional.
I'm glad someone gets the stain glass window thing...

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ENFJ:
A mouth because they talk, A LOT.
(I love everyone of you guys though, so don't take it as an insult.)

INFJ:

ENTP:
Satan. I mean our personality states we our like the devil. But it has to be a bad ass satan since we all know how awesome ENTP's are.

INFP:
A story book or a fairy. Something dealing with fantasy.

INTJ:
Glasses. I've seen a lot have glasses (I know there are probably a lot that don't though). Also, I think it looks very scientific.
How about a devil fork for the ENTP. haha. Though I can't seem to find any icons of it.:confused:

Entps are the little paper clip that come up in Microsoft. Were fun and smart! :crazy:
LOL. :p

I definitely think this is a good idea, but I do have some suggestions:

INTJ:

ESTP:
(Black hats are always better.)
INTP:

ENTJ:
(Despite their being called 'Executives', I think something less office-y would appeal better).

I like them all except for the INTP. Please explain the reasoning for that.

Yes Boss! Icons... will do... thanks for the heads up... and link...

I'm glad someone gets the stain glass window thing...
Hmmm.. I think I saw some stained glass windows in the site I provided.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The line of reasoning I had for the INTP was analyzing the big picture - not quite glasses, but I think something more encompassing would befit them, hence the planet.
Since you put it that way, how about a sextant with a planet.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think that new icon would work really well for an INTP.

Yea, and a pitch fork would be awesome too.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
892 Posts
Give us a fancier heart. Or, like, a heart with wings. And the heart should be a slightly darker shade of red. And it should have a slight blurriness around the edges - like it's part of a dream. I know you are looking for something simple too though. I'll see if google has anything with the balance I am picturing in my mind.

Eh, I can never find a good enough picture. I have issues with perfectionism.

Oh! Oh! I just looked up perfectionism and found this:

hahahahaha

No, not really.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hmm Band-Aid for ISFJ? This makes me kinda sad. (hahaha I guess that fits with sensitivity??) Is it because ISFJs are "wounded" or help patch up people?

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
Suit and tie, great for a MALE ENTJ, but how about something gender neutral? suitable for the guys and the gals

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.