Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
"I'm here and not going away anytime soon. Whatever the reason for my existence, it must have been so that I didn't die in vain. Whoever is up there, I don't wanna disappoint. I must have been made to accomplish something towards the good of others, and I wanna live a life." <-- Uh.. that sounded kinda.. eh. But it's what I think put into my best words.

Reactions: RAU4ever

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I learn more through failure than I do from success.
Draw strength from your hardships as it gives you unique perspectives and experience that no one else has.

I'm like that to a fault, to the point where sometimes I can be insensitive to other people and their troubles. I have to realize not everyone looks at that.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'm not smart enough to do everything but I'm dumb enough to try anything.

Trying anything gets me through all the parts of my life where I can't figure out what I'm suppose to be doing.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I have to trust that there is a reason for all this. If there were not I would be very disappointed.

And in the meantime I can only strive to be all that i can be and hope to leave the world in a better shape than it would have been in iif I had not been there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tomorrow / Next week / When this is over everything will be better again. Just imagine how good it would be... imagine... imagine... :).

Or: Wow, I have had so many bad things happening to me, I wonder what kind of huuuuuge pleassure I'll get from life that'll even it out. Cause I believe good and bad things do even out. I have no proof though :p.

Or: there's so many bad people out there, doing so many bad things to other people, I'm definately not worse than the majority of them.

And: this will make me stronger.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
"things just happen, and nothing more"

·
Registered
105 Posts
"I am unique and have a way of thinking and acting that makes the world a better place. Also, my family (extended included) loves me and would not be complete without me."

·
Registered
191 Posts
for me its simple ...the alternative to life is death,... nothingness so LIFE is always the best option.

others I think are - let it be...and this will pass.

I highly recommend that people check out Dr Paul Pearsall book/audio The Secret To Invincibility...very useful
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 20 Posts