Personality Cafe banner
201 - 220 of 249 Posts
We're allergic to touchy-feely stuff.
Jeez that's a shame, but STJs aren't allergic to touchy-feely hugging. Looks as though your loss may see the rest of us happily smothered with cuddly hugs & maybe a few kisses.

They leave a trail of destruction as they march and reach the stronghold. By the time they get there they realize that the stronghold is protected by...
Your version sounds eerily similar to the Necromonger's invasion.
I could almost envision your leader demanding "convert now or fall forever".

Watch video @6-8 seconds.

Just be aware that an ISTJ or ESTJ is going to plunge a blade into the top of you leader's skull, take over your forces & restore peace between the MBTI types.

Jeez that's a shame, but STJs aren't allergic to touchy-feely hugging. Looks as though your loss may see the rest of us happily smothered with cuddly hugs & maybe a few kisses.

Your version sounds eerily similar to the Necromonger's invasion.
I could almost envision your leader demanding "convert now or fall forever".

Watch video @6-8 seconds.

Just be aware that an ISTJ or ESTJ is going to plunge a blade into the top of you leader's skull, take over your forces & restore peace between the MBTI types.
Well you'll have to catch us first. We'll create a ton of chaos and you would have to clean that up. :tongue:

Well you'll have to catch us first. We'll create a ton of chaos and you would have to clean that up. :tongue:
Nope. An ISTJ's first priority will be focusing upon completing the mission assignment by whatever means necessary, cleanup & other stereotypes may be initiated after the mission has been successfully completed. You'd be wise to broker a peaceful resolution lest you be captured & subjected to incessant cuddly snuggles from a few snugglicious ladies dedicated to the cause. Bahahaha

Hmmm, how to deal with ISTJs... I don't feel like negotiating, and my death stares won't work... Oh well, I'll improvise at some point.

We're taking hostage their ENTP's and their ISFP's. We will bore them into submission with tall tales and deprivation and isolation from any type of artistic cataclysm. We are throwing their evil ISFP's into solitary confinement, where they'll never see the light of day. No ISFP or ENTP sex ever again! NEVAAAAAAAH! Now, we send out torpedoes that will ensnare and ensnarl the NFJ's Fe. Our torpedoes have twisted and entwined this Fe into a big mess! We lure them out into a deserted plain and make them "GET ON THEIR KNEES AND TELL US THEY LOVE US!"

Ok wait! I didn't realize the NFJ's had already surrendered on page 20! I got so caught up in the initial stages of the disease and its not like I was thinking about going on with it, I was plagued! Sorry, I couldn't contain myself.
I had a nightmare about this war last night :crying:
This made me laugh.

So far, this thread is my personal favorite on this forum.

Assuming everyone would have already exhausted alllllllllllll attempts, and I mean every single one, of trying to bring on peace time.....

NFP's would somehow recruit wild animals. It'd be the INFPs' idea, and the ENFPs' would be like "OMG THAT'S AWESOME, LET'S FUCKING DO THIS"

NFJ's would have very rallied and organized people. The morale would be great on both sides, but I think the men and women of the NFJ battalion would be more focused and tactical.

Discussion starter · #217 ·
Yes, the INFJs will research obsessively about the enemy, learn every personality trait, every tactic, every strategy til the NFPs are predictable to the point of utter boredom. Cuz that's what INFJs do best anyway.... anticipating the actions of others, and future events that is.

The ENFJs are there to take the lead and motivate the troops.

Discussion starter · #218 ·
Assuming everyone would have already exhausted alllllllllllll attempts, and I mean every single one, of trying to bring on peace time.....

NFP's would somehow recruit wild animals. It'd be the INFPs' idea, and the ENFPs' would be like "OMG THAT'S AWESOME, LET'S FUCKING DO THIS"

NFJ's would have very rallied and organized people. The morale would be great on both sides, but I think the men and women of the NFJ battalion would be more focused and tactical.
I can totally see this.

If the war is over...

In the post-war reconstruction, the xSTPs not only rebuild the ruins, but start another industrial/technological revolution that allows for economic prosperity. The xSTJs focus on stabilizing the government and reestablish order. The NTs develop scientific ideas after ideas and the ENTJs use the new scientific knowledge to increase the quality of education. The feeling types provide plenty of hugs for people who suffered throughout the war.

Reactions: gh0st
201 - 220 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.