Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me I think I have helped people through some tough times. I think there might have been several people that would have committed suicide if I was not there. I may have more thought on this after I think about it for a while.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I really should stop overreading human energy :crazy:

Blue butterfly, I sense that you mostly have helped such people through a deep spiritual place in your heart, spot on intuition and a logical mind. I feel that you have helped them mainly by showing them how you believe in the inner deeper and better sides of them even when they feel like no one else ever had. I feel that you have helped them even by a few minor but significant touches. You inspire, move them greatly not by trying too much but by showing just a few little gestures of simplicity and sincerity.

Okay..before I get carried away...

I don't know. My bitter self doubt (haha) tells me what if I have always needed my family, friends and loved ones more than they need me?:crazy:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really should stop overreading human energy :crazy:

Blue butterfly, I sense that you mostly have helped such people through a deep spiritual place in your heart, spot on intuition and a logical mind. I feel that you have helped them mainly by showing them how you believe in the inner deeper and better sides of them even when they feel like no one else ever had. I feel that you have helped them even by a few minor but significant touches. You inspire, move them greatly not by trying too much but by showing just a few little gestures of simplicity and sincerity.

Okay..before I get carried away...

I don't know. My bitter self doubt (haha) tells me what if I have always needed my family, friends and loved ones more than they need me?:crazy:
I think you give back more then you think you do. I think each person that exist now or ever has existed is here for something special. And we are so inner connected even one of us missing would change the world.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Yes I often secretly wonder if we're more connected than we think we are. Only the Creator has all the knowledge, but we have limited knowledge of how the world works.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I often secretly wonder if we're more connected than we think we are. Only the Creator has all the knowledge, but we have limited knowledge of how the world works.

People can have a powerful influence over others and not even realize it. Something we post in a forum like this one could be read by someone in the future. That would then plant an idea in their minds then someone else comes along and sparks an even deeper internet in the subject. Then that person does something that changes the world. What was it that changed the world? If it had not been for your planting the idea in the first place the world never would have been changed. So in affect you changed the world.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
What have I changed in you then?

From you i sense a rather unwavering light. Hold on to it, because I think there are others who secretly need it from you. They need to at least see some of the good that you have.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have thought about this question a lot in the past and I don't think solely from my actions others would be really worse off. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself but in the past there have been many times I could have done more than I did or could had been better at helping people through troubles. I think I am slowly getting better with helping others and to not turn away from the challenge when someone needs my help so maybe one day I will have made a positive mark on others in my own way. One I will suggest though is that the woman who ran me over in her car when I was 3 probably would never had run anyone over had I not existed.

However when it comes to sheer butterfly effect, my younger sister and brother would never had been born due to the time lapse of three years between my brother and I. Also, sheer butterfly effect would mean that people I have interacted with over time would have made subtle differences in their lives which eventually leads to bigger changes (e.g they end up meeting someone different) which leads to even greater changes (they have a different child, who influences others differently and potentially alters the entire future human gene pool!)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Blue butterfly, I also sense that you have this gift of being able to move someone just by a glance or a few phrases.

Heh, our energies always seem connected for some reason :laughing:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What have I changed in you then?

From you i sense a rather unwavering light. Hold on to it, because I think there are others who secretly need it from you. They need to at least see some of the good that you have.
Blue butterfly, I also sense that you have this gift of being able to move someone just by a glance or a few phrases.

Heh, our energies always seem connected for some reason :laughing:

Good observation and thank you. And yes knowing you has changed me. We all change each other. In what way am I changing you?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Not sure how you've changed me yet, but I often sense some kind of softness in you that makes me curious.

And now I like blue glittery butterflies :crazy:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have thought about this question a lot in the past and I don't think solely from my actions I don't think others would be really worse off. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself but in the past there have been many times I could have done more than I did or could had been better at helping people through troubles. I think I am slowly getting better with helping others and to not turn away from the challenge when someone needs my help so maybe one day I will have made a positive mark on others in my own way. One I will suggest though is that the woman who ran me over in her car when I was 3 probably would never had run anyone over had I not existed.

However when it comes to sheer butterfly effect, my younger sister and brother would never had been born due to the time lapse of three years between my brother and I. Also, sheer butterfly effect would mean that people I have interacted with over time would have made subtle differences in their lives which eventually leads to bigger changes (e.g they end up meeting someone different) which leads to even greater changes (they have a different child, who influences others differently and potentially alters the entire future human gene pool!)
You have changed a lot of peoples lives. Getting ran over changed your life and most definitely changed that persons life. You have lived an interesting life. I would love to get to know more about your experience.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure how you've changed me yet, but I often sense some kind of softness in you that makes me curious.

And now I like blue glittery butterflies :crazy:

Thank you. I have changed you too. By us talking you now like blue glittery butterflies. LOL From now on everytime you see a butterfly you will feel a kind of softness that will continue to shape you.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Blue butterfly (oh no going to get carried away) I have no idea why it is easy to connect to your energy but surprisingly it is.

In your life, I sense there is someone very close to you. He feels connected to you and you feel it as well, but you are unsure. He also senses that softness inside you.

You are a kind, compassionate person and I think you need to develop your already developed creative side even more, because I sense your creativity will drive others to believe even more in their unseen dreams.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blue butterfly (oh no going to get carried away) I have no idea why it is easy to connect to your energy but surprisingly it is.

In your life, I sense there is someone very close to you. He feels connected to you and you feel it as well, but you are unsure. He also senses that softness inside you.

You are a kind, compassionate person and I think you need to develop your already developed creative side even more, because I sense your creativity will drive others to believe even more in their unseen dreams.
Thank you again. The person you keep sensing is my supervisor. He is an ENJF and yes we do have that connection but he is married. You have a deeper sense of others than I realized before. My intuition works much different than your. I am interested in knowing more about your abilities.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
There would be a lot more unhappy/depressed people in many places around the US, including the person I would have been if I was born any other way.

Reactions: Blue Butterfly

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
You bring much happiness to others. And from there you are changing the world.
Yes. I always feel I could be doing more, though. That's why my resolve is what it is now, as opposed to about a year and a half ago. I will not preach dogmatism.

Reactions: Blue Butterfly

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes. I always feel I could be doing more, though. That's why my resolve is what it is now, as opposed to about a year and a half ago. I will not preach dogmatism.
What we can and cannot give changes over time. I have had times where I could give more and other times when I could give nothing in return.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts