Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What instrument do you play, I play clarinet! so share what instrument you play, and why. if you named your instrument do share! :wink:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does the triangle count? :tongue:
If you're commited to playing the triangle, yes i would count that. :laughing:

I play piano, drums and guitar. I took piano lessons starting at a young age for like 4 years. Took drum lessons, from around ages 11-15, and self taught guitar last year. Recently I have been practicing keyboard and guitar, and I play in a band with drums. I'd like to learn bass next since my brother is pretty much a pro at it since he has been playing for 10+ years, so once I get the money that will be what i'm getting. Plus to me, the more instruments I know, the more opportunities I will have in the future to do the thing I love, and that will forever be music.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I play drums and love it every single time I play them. :laughing:
I play a bit of Guitar but not very much, I also Play on my friends bass and gotten better then him but that's because he never practices.

Not sure why I enjoy drums so much, I just do, Love being the heart beat of a song.

Still no band though, cause I don't really know many people who play anything seriously.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Drums as of 5 days ago. Have been wanting to play nearly two decades and finally bought a practice pad and sticks. Kit soon to follow within the next 2 months hopefully.

Saxophone for 8 years from elementary to high school. I can still knock out a few songs, but I'm horribly rusty and don't sound very good. I've taken piano lessons as well for a few months though didn't stick with it. Eventually I'll go back and learn, but my sole focus for the next few years will be going hard at learning drums.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I play the guitar..used too anyways. I cant seem to stick with practicing (too repetitive), it makes me lose interest.

I love music :happy:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am a toy instrument virtuoso. I also play the violin and guitar, but toy instruments are the most fun. I've been wanting to learn to play the accordion for a few years now, but they are prohibitively expensive. Does anyone have an accordion they'd like to get rid of?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I have a few instruments like a keyboard, a flute, and a guitar and I only learned how to play the flute for band in high school. I'm not sure if I still know how to though, I haven't touched in awhile and I usually forget how to read the notes.I am going to try and get committed to playing my guitar though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i can play ukulele and guitar...

... but if you give me another instrument, i can figure out something to do with it...

Reactions: Angel1412kaitou
1 - 20 of 73 Posts