Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, what intertype relations are considered to be the best for romantic/marriage relations?

Would be interested in links to pages as well as personal anecdotes/opinions. The information I've seen online seems to point to general relations only, not romantic relations specifically.

Thanks!

·
Registered
I demand the return of the crazy face! :crazy:
2,072 Posts
I think Duality is generally considered the most compatible for a serious romantic relationship. I also think Semi-Duality, Activity, and Mirage/Illusory can be compatible though.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I heard the best intertype relations is when both of you are able to meet each others' suggestive needs.
e.g, Duals/Semi-duals/Activity

Reactions: Zeri

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
I don't think you can or should do this, but this is work-relation, as I see it.

Where 1 equals harmonious (positive), and 2 equals conflicting (negative).
Where 2 equals learning/progress (positive), and 2 equals stale/dull (negative).

I wouldn't use MBTI socially or romantically. People are just not the same person privately as they are socially or professionally, and if they are, then they are strangely one-dimensional.

I don't feel particularly attached to this so you may take it or leave it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think you can or should do this, but this is work-relation, as I see it.

View attachment 865542

Where 1 equals harmonious (positive), and 2 equals conflicting (negative).
Where 2 equals learning/progress (positive), and 2 equals stale/dull (negative).

I wouldn't use MBTI socially or romantically. People are just not the same person privately as they are socially or professionally, and if they are, then they are strangely one-dimensional.

I don't feel particularly attached to this so you may take it or leave it.
Interesting. Is this for dominant or auxiliary functions...? Also, is there a typo here in your post; "Where 2 equals learning/progress (positive), and 2 equals stale/dull (negative)?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think there is a certain attraction with duals, but I'm not sure if it makes the best for long-term relationships. ..based on what I've seen, generally...

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
Interesting. Is this for dominant or auxiliary functions...? Also, is there a typo here in your post; "Where 2 equals learning/progress (positive), and 2 equals stale/dull (negative)?
I shoved it all together in minutes. I already lost interest, and don't know 🤣 Yeah, dominant functions I think. And yeah, it's a typo. Last part should say "1 equals stale/dull (negative)".

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I shoved it all together in minutes. I already lost interest, and don't know 🤣 Yeah, dominant functions I think. And yeah, it's a typo. Last part should say "1 equals stale/dull (negative)".
Ok, lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Best: Duality, Activity
Ok, potential to work out well: Semi-duaity, Mirror, Benefit, Mirage
Mediocre: Business, Quasi-identical, Kindred, Contrary
Difficult: Supervision
Poor/Bad all around: Super-ego, Conflict

1 - 10 of 10 Posts