Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that, I would like to help you, at least I will try. Higher rates are the most common issue for most credit companies that have to deal with school or medical systems. I mean those two sectors of the banking system are the worst and have a lot of work to be done. So to say, I would recommend you to take small personal loans for a short period to pay your school rate. That's how you could fix this issue. By the way, you better take a loan from a good company I took a lot of credits from this company and they had never deceived me. No scams only best offers for everybody, plus, they have a low rate of short term credits

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
We have all sorts of medical reasons for heart failures. :heart::shocked:My credit card debt has increased this amount and how would I ever pay out this school if the interest rates keep going up? Who here struggles with debt?
This is the reason why you should rarely use Credit card.
I refrain from using it. There are other ways.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am so sorry to hear that, I would like to help you, at least I will try. Higher rates are the most common issue for most credit companies that have to deal with school or medical systems. I mean those two sectors of the banking system are the worst and have a lot of work to be done. So to say, I would recommend you to take small personal loans for a short period to pay your school rate. That's how you could fix this issue. By the way, you better take a loan from a good company I took a lot of credits from this company and they had never deceived me. No scams only best offers for everybody, plus, they have a low rate of short term credits
This really sounds like something someone else who has WAY more time on their hands to flutter about with would be able to handle. I on the other hand can only save up just enough to buy food for the month and about the rent for a small room in a moderate state.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts