Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think Anakin's type is? I've thought he was an ISFP and/or ENFP before, but now I think he's a ESFP.

Reactions: thisendlesswinter

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
No way that guy used way too much Te. He was an IxTJ. I'm thinking that he was an INTJ.

·
Registered
183 Posts
xSTP. 'i like to fix things' ( not only physical things, perhaps). Dislikes authority (even as DV!), great reflexes (best pilot ever?), not a careful planner at all, imho (his bad management of relationship with a queen, for example)...are you thinking N because of feeling the Force could not be a 'sense' ?
And for the E/I...seems also a loner to me, but this could be the whole idea jedi master->jedi pupil, and then his being a strange thing himself.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
xSTP. 'i like to fix things' ( not only physical things, perhaps). Dislikes authority (even as DV!), great reflexes (best pilot ever?), not a careful planner at all, imho (his bad management of relationship with a queen, for example)...are you thinking N because of feeling the Force could not be a 'sense' ?
And for the E/I...seems also a loner to me, but this could be the whole idea jedi master->jedi pupil, and then his being a strange thing himself.
I could see ISTJ. I was just thinking ISTP because he was a very good leader, very organized, and very planned, and strategized. Just thinking of how he acted in the 4th movie. He seemed to have a powerful Te function.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Apparently, he's an ISTJ. I could him being being ISTJ as Darth Vader, but as Anakin he was too emotional and narcissistic to be an ISTJ to me. I could see him being an INFP or ENFP as Anakin.
Yeah, it's almost like he changed types throughout the movie.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
ISTJ, because in the end he choose family over all else ? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
He and Vader are as ENTJ as it gets when it comes to fictional characters.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
He and Vader are as ENTJ as it gets when it comes to fictional characters.
lol, where's the extroversion? Both of them were clear introverts.

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol, where's the extroversion? Both of them were clear introverts.
ENTJ extraversion is typically "occupied" with some kind of work, specifically command with respect to achievement of goals. That's what satisfies the ENTJ, and that's what Vader does. Considering every type as a whole, nothing fits as well as ENTJ.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
ENTJ extraversion is typically "occupied" with some kind of work, specifically command with respect to achievement of goals. That's what satisfies the ENTJ, and that's what Vader does. Considering every type as a whole, nothing fits as well as ENTJ.
That describes any Te users, not just the extroverted ones.

Reactions: NIHM

·
Registered
122 Posts
That describes any Te users, not just the extroverted ones.
I was able to differentiate ENTJ and ESTJ. ESTJ is "rule construction and implementation."

Reactions: xXMariahXx

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I was able to differentiate ENTJ and ESTJ. ESTJ is "rule construction and implementation."
I've seen a lot of INTJ's that act like that too, sometimes even more so than the extroverted ones.

Reactions: NIHM

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've seen a lot of INTJ's that act like that too, sometimes even more so than the extroverted ones.
And according to my "task theory," INTJs are generalists, capable of covering many social niches.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I think anakin is INFP who eventually went ESTJ. It's a movie so it's easier for this to happen. Then again he might be ISFP who went ENTJ..... actually yea I think that's what happened.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that I think about it, he seems like a ENFP. It just fits, really. He rebelled against the republic and had a lot of ideas. When he was Darth Vader he became an ISTJ, his shadow type.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Anakin- ISFP
Vader- ISTJ

1 - 20 of 157 Posts