and what types tend to like or be attracted to a female intp?
Possibly ENFJs considering my husband is one, though those relationships possibly take a bit of extra work due to the ENFJ need for constant affirmation.
I love INTP females. The one I dated was the best relationship evar! But she had to go places that were not here for a while so we went our separate ways after 2 years. Everyone is different but what I can tell you I loved about her and others I've met.
I could dress like a lady and be your friend. All those things sound so wonderful.I've always dreamt of having an INTPish female friend. Especially as a teenager.
Never found her. That's probably one of reasons why I don't have good female friends and have given up from seeking them.
An INTP female would most probably make a good friend for me...
1) Our topics wouldn't be manicure, fashion, cars, other chicks, hair, etc.
2) That woman would actually understand me.
After giving a more insightful response, there wouldn't be the "Oh, oh, okay. Yeah, alright." followed by silence. It would be followed by her expressed thoughts.
3) Speaking of expressing thoughts: I would actually be able to have good conversations with such a woman.
4) I doubt such a woman would ask me if I have any guy or would tell me I should totally go for some guy: "You should totally go for that guy! That must be love!" shit.
5) I bet INTP women have a nice taste when it comes to picking clothes they wear. Most probably hipsterish, alternative, geekish style. Would be nice to be around such a woman.
6) I could play games with her every day, have crazy conversations and moments. Would probably do many crazy stuff with her.
That woman would be the only woman I could be weird around.
I have yet to meet her.
INTP males... When you ask for Eagles and somehow get flying penguins.I always viewed the real fetish as being the foot fetish, but I will be the first note that it is not a fetish at all. That is a misnomer and a widly misleading one at that.
As for INTP females, they do possess large quantities of good reads. Perhaps a reader would be attracted to their collections and exploit their feeble minds to obtain access to those things or whatever I was going to say. I'm practicing typing because I will be writing a larger than average story. I aim to make 20x larger than the previous stories.
I know what you mean. It's okay for the girlfriend to depend on me during hard times, but I'm not attracted to those who don't at least try to be independent. I have dated some women, most claim to be feminists, who never even offered to pay when we go out to eat. After about 10-15 times, it was obvious that they just want someone to support them financially, so I slowly removed myself from future contactsI can't stand women who are just looking for someone to support them.