Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules:

First type the personality you think he has

2.Support your assumption with (tigerblood) arguments (may or not be logical in any way)

3.I Will call the "Winning" choice

4.This is a fun thread, be free to joke (but not offend):wink:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
even idiots have Types...

Reactions: Coburn

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ow cmon.....all of us being badass, doesnt mean we are all the same...:p

Reactions: Fenrir317

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you sir......are slowly winning...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
ENTP. His Ne-dom seems so obvious to me in the interviews, I don't know how anyone could call him a sensor without basing it on the whole hedonist stereotype.

Watch this video, it's non-stop, unfiltered Ne.

He lives like Tony Stark. He's an ENTP.

·
Registered
759 Posts
ENTP. His Ne-dom seems so obvious to me in the interviews, I don't know how anyone could call him a sensor without basing it on the whole hedonist stereotype.

Watch this video, it's non-stop, unfiltered Ne.

Yeah I haven't even seen much of him and the first thing that came to my head was ENTP.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The fact that you put every type on there makes me want to troll it with ESFJ or INFP.
Exactly!!!.....read rule nr 4 :p, i wanted to give "everyone" a chance at "winning"

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah, I screwed up, I voted based on Charlie Harper (his character) and chose ESTP. I'm thinking he probably is more of an ENTP, though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm....AHOLE personality type?.....ok >.>......i may i ask why?

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Charlie Sheen rocks my world..

ok he's a narcissist with issues up to his eyeballs but the face he presents to the media is blatantly exaggerated- he gets off on it since he sees the media after him at every turn. it is logical- he lives a life that makes him happy and he doesn't care for the media constantly portraying him as a sad little man- whatever issues he may have.. so he represses the fact that he really does care when people say negative things about him by lashing out with this obnoxious personna.
having said that he did all those things to various partners so you have to judge him for that. as a person he's not as strange as he's portrayed- i saw from an interview an australian presenter did with him, where they became friends, that he's just like a big kid, and incredibly charming when he trusts someone; in the same way as russell brand was before he became better adjusted.

and ENTP with mother issues.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
respect!!!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
you know.. i just watched the big interview they did on him and his "goddesses" and for me, the interviewer and the programme come off worse- to me she just seems a judgemental bitch sticking her nose in business where it doesn't belong; and so do the rest of the media. the whole thing runs like a police investigation as if they're trying to catch him out so they can get their little scoop and earn more viewers, and they're constantly sticking their nose up at what's "different"- they try to make the kids a victim in all of this when in reality those kids are going to have a far easier life than 99% of people out there.. partying with the kids in the next room? don't make me laugh!.. i mean hell i went through much worse than that in my childhood- and i wouldn't call mine particularly "bad"..
the media acts as if sheen is obligated to behave in some traditional manner just because he's in the media spotlight- well clearly he never asked to be put under it, the media did. sheen found a talent in acting, made a name for himself, and reaped the rewards, and is now enjoying a lifestyle that works for HIM.. he isn't hurting anyone- GET OVER IT.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey we are on the same level, but hey leave the J people alone.....i know that maybe you didnt meant to say something bad about Js but eeeh, i have to always make sure that....and i agree on what you are saying
;)

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Given what I've read about him before he went apeshit...

ISTP or INTP.

Before the drug use and party life style irrevocably destroyed his brain, he was known to be quiet, aloof, abrupt in his speech, blunt and to the point when he did talk, and he has the trademark ISTP death stare.

The man is naturally an introvert.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts