Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 16-year-old atheist attending a Christian boarding school. It is okay to call me a hypocrite. I grew up in a Norwegian society surrounded by brainwashed girls thinking they are the queen of everything. I like judging people around me, imagining what they do in their spare time, I promise I’m not a creep, even though I love Radiohead. I’m probably the most reflective person I know, and it is all because of the huge amount of time I spend overthinking every little detailed that has happened in my life. Now I can see every pattern to every social situation that might happen to me. All since the summer of 16 I’ve tried to find out what my personality type is. Somehow, I never figure it out, because I have such a dynamical personality. The same goes for enneagram type. So ask me anything, and I’ll answer honestly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mm well, a lot of these traits you've mentioned are not uncommon in your age group :tongue: Could you perhaps fill out the stickied what's my type form and scenario questionnaire and paste your answers here?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts