1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 5
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Ans) There are two kinds of beauty you have to be more specific. There is the physical beauty of nature or a person which can lead to the beauty of the meaning behind it. You can take it either way. Example a rose is a beautiful flower. Shattered glass has a beautiful meaning in where I see that everything can break and when it does everything becomes clear like glass.
Love is an emotion/attachment we full towards a certain object/person it comes in many forms and can be addicting and can be tricking and the one we all search for is pure/true love which near impossible/attainable

2. What are your most important values?
Intelligence, curiosity, knowledge, kindness , integrity. In that order of priority

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I grew up having a religion but don't hold the beliefs due to the fact that I simply cannot 'feel' his presence and I simply cannot accept the proof of his existence as because even if he is real what are the chances we have the right religion and if he is there why is their good and bad if he is infinity. I just can't accept the existence of god nor can I reject it completely.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I simply don't really care about Wars and military really.
Power? It is the possession of something such as a weapon that gives you control over something or someone. But the saying that I believe is Knowledge is Power which is very true cause the one with ALL the knowledge would have ALL the power due to him knowing everything nothing can surprise him and he will know how to get away from every situation

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Quantum Physics, Maths and Explaining theories to my friends these things are amazing for conversations. My interests? Video games , Philosophy, Maths, Science, Programming and Anime.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
eeehh...not really that much but if you can interest me sure. Focused in what way? I mean I am underweight and not really muscled but I am trying to gain weight but not really exercise you could say I am just doing stuff I need to do for my body.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I hate them. Chore = Bore.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Books that have a mix of fantasy and reality is really nice to read/watch.
Here are my favorite books : "Utsuro no hako to zero no maria" and "Haruhi Suzumiya series" are really good.
Mystery genre is amazing too such as Hyouka, Gekkou , Sherlock Holmes etc.
Reality + Sci-fi-ish = Steins;Gate (my favorite)
Certain romance animes are ok too as long as it is not too over the top like Toradora

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Cry
I can cry when people emotionally provoke / shout or hurt me this could lead me to crying but the thing is I don't really feel like crying and I have 0 control over it if things keep going that way my body tenses up and start losing control over my body such as my hands start making a fist and I simply cannot control it. I simply don't know what leads up to this but it is the fact I have bad control over my emotions but even like this I don't really see my judgements being disrupted too I can still properly think while like this but cannot properly say it due to my state.
Smile
The little things in life that has been ignored can lead me to smiling but it has to have a large impact on me though not every little thing can make me smile or that will look freaky

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I would feel at one with the environment when everything is quite or at rest when it is calm a perfect environment to do stuff at peace
A sense of belonging? When I can teach someone or when I can discuss with someone something I just picked up or discovered.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Discussed above regarding emotions.
Physical strength is low
Absent-Minded
Indecisive
What is dislike? hmm nothing really I take myself how I am really.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Intelligence
Willingness to teach
Kind- to a degree
Laid back
I like nothing nor do I dislike I just take myself how I really am

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Decision making. I am bad at those stuff and need some outside help

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
No not really

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who are Original in the form that they interest me in some way. Creativity, Passion, Intelligence and Talent as long as you are original you have my approval.
I hate it when people are just like other people really. I hate it when they all want the same thing. I hate it when people are pushy. I hate it when people are too linear/close-minded and not open to ideas or facts.
I get along with everyone really except if I really hate you.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Romance/Sex is a goal to all of us.I mean it is in our nature and DNA to do it right? I want to have the 'perfect relationship' but if it is true the chances of finding it is low and reality doesn't really work the way you think it does so I just take my life and adapt to it how I go so if I find it I would try to preserve but who knows what could happen.
Qualities: Original, Fun, Exciting, Curious but still knows the limits of things basically a person I don't hate.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Main concerns? Hmmm trust I guess more than anything. Ensure that he knows I trust him/her and take them out for Father-Son/Daughter time. Why? cause I want them to trust me?

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Current belief? What do you mean? Lets say it is about Maths and he said something wrong then I would correct him but if it is something I simply can't prove then I won't care. If it is something debatable I maybe will do it if.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
My relation with society? I meet people when I have to really like in school but around my neighborhood I won't really care unless they come to me so my relation is detached and one-sided.
People are people. There are good,bad and neutral nothing more to say really
Prevalent social problem? Misunderstandment I guess.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose by using the traits I mentioned above like I said if you have those I like you if you don't then you are meh-ish to me and probably won't hang out as much. I behave how I want to behave and I can be a social chameleon I fit into many groups but don't really care as much.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
Meh. Kind and good person cause I don't know them and they don't know me so why should I really care so yeah

·
Registered
67 Posts
From this information, we can deduce that you are intuitive and logical. You say you have poor control over your emotions and when in highly emotional situations this can leave you stressed. You also have trouble dealing with the practical day to day activities. Basically, you prefer to deal with the more logical and intuitive activities. That leaves both Gamma NT and Alpha NT as possibilities. Considering that you seem to dislike force and that you seem to gain knowledge with indifference to any practical application that the knowledge might gain you, I'm going to say Alpha NT is more likely. I'm leaning more to LII/INTj than ILE/ENTp but you sure do have Ti and Ne in the ego block.

·
Registered
INTP 5
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From this information, we can deduce that you are intuitive and logical. You say you have poor control over your emotions and when in highly emotional situations this can leave you stressed. You also have trouble dealing with the practical day to day activities. Basically, you prefer to deal with the more logical and intuitive activities. That leaves both Gamma NT and Alpha NT as possibilities. Considering that you seem to dislike force and that you seem to gain knowledge with indifference to any practical application that the knowledge might gain you, I'm going to say Alpha NT is more likely. I'm leaning more to LII/INTj than ILE/ENTp but you sure do have Ti and Ne in the ego block.
Cheers Mate

Reactions: S.A.D villan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts