Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi :D

Well, hum, how do I start?

First, Thanks for clicking on this page :) So... I would like to have your opinion on my type since I'm unsure of my type :'( I hesitate between ISFP, ESFP, ISFJ and ESFJ. I'm a 100% sure I'm a F x) and 90% sure I'm a S. I've asked a professional at work to get help but she still hasn't figure my type out since she told me that sometimes I act like a J and sometimes like a P. Which is why I'm turning to you :) I will answer the questionnaire and if any more question is needed I'll gladly answer to it :)

So without further ado (is it right? x) )

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Well... everything? I thought I was at first a INFP, then I turned to ISFP and ISFJ and now to ESFP and ESFJ... I don't know if I'm an extrovert or introvert. My friends believe I'm an introvert, I quote "No way in hell you're an Extrovert, you're too shy". And at work "You're not an introvert you're an extrovert" so I don't know...

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Happiness :D Fun, love and friendships :) and also children and well everything I can ask but If I have to limit myself to one thing it would be happiness since it would mean that I have everything I wanted :)

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Finest? I don't know. I think it was in 2009 when I was in Munich. I felt like it was my happiest days. I felt so happy since I was spending time abroad with people who became my friends. We were going out everyday and it was so fun. I mean dancing singing and partying (also drinking...) with my friends.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I feel like I'm not suited for studying... I'm working in a company for an internship and I really like it. It's so different from my university which kinds of bore me... I don't like to absorb just theory, I want to do like role play like I did in my business class. What I do like is that I'm quite impulsive and easily stress.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

That I don't really know, I can't remember. I guess I think about how I feel and how other feel.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I hate working on a project... At least if I'm forced to x) I don't really care about the outcome except if the responsibility is mine.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Well I told you that but I'm going to say it again :) It was in 2009 from February till June :) No date particular :) Going out, talking, partying :)

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

Memorize but I can't explain it :p I need to read a lot in different books to understand and be able to restitute the theory. Bets if I practice but theory usually doesn't come with practice at least in my university.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

Not at all :'( Except for books x)

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Look for information that supports it, which is why I suck at history since I can say what is the link between events.... My teachers always say "what is the cause and effect?" and I don't know....

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

No idea :'( Would it be possible both?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Speak before thinking x) People say that I'm a real blonde because I say stupid things but I realize I said something stupid just after saying it.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Jump before action an yes action speaks more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

It depends :) I like seeing my friends but it's always the same thing. Talk and eat, and I want more :'( I want to play (whichever game), I want to dance.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Well I become impulsive and act quickly and stress other people :'( I become angry but at least I finish what I had to do :)

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Judging people that's something I hate. You can't say something bad about a person whom you've never talk to!

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Everything x) Mangas, Games, but not polics or religion....

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

I don't know... Can't remember.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

They say I'm friendly, easy to talk to, that I'm accomodating and calm... I'm not calm, I'm not always happy :) My parents say that I'm both an Angel and a Demon =) And my friends say I'm an angel... Except my bestfriend and my soulsister (she's like my sister but has different parents :p and lives in a different country).

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Watching animes then get bored whatching dramas and get bored and whishing there was someone that would play wih me :'( I love playing games but I'm a only child :'(

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I don't know :p Maybe I'm crazy :p or not? I'm a goldfish is that an important information? I'm 24, Female :) I kind of think that I'm hyperactive (never got diagnosed but all my teacher in primary school asked my parents to get me diagnosed).

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/carolyneaton/16686305819/in/explore-2015-03-20
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sciandra/16251221074/in/explore-2015-03-20

The first one is nice, I love lights :D and the second one is more colourful and suggest that it is sunny :) I don't really have an impression... I just like them both the other were too depressive.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Initial thought "too bad" second "how far are we?" not far "let's go walking" too far "let's talk". Outward? guess a bit angry :)

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

If I need to be somewhere else the next day then I might not go... Though it would be fun if the music is good. If I said something about the enxt day is because I usually don't like to leave party early (if I like it).

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

Inward "What the hell" outward? "what the hell" x) Well not always... but usually I speak my mind but with some I don't because they will be angry and I don't want that so I have to keep it inside and say "I don't you might be right".

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I don't know :'(

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I don't know :'( I guess family and friends first. I really don't know I'm sorry....

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

Stop talking too much, stop being curious all the time and asking "what are you doing? why?" And stop being impulsive and sensitive... I'm too sensitive and I hate that I hate being angry because someone told me something which I didn't like :/

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

Usually follow them since my guts are usually right. Every situation I guess...

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Drain? Study x) Energize? Dance, play :D

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Well I try to be calmer and refrain myself from always talking... Why? because they don't like that ....

Do you need more information? Thank you for reading these boring answers :)

·
Banned
13 Posts
Ok I know some are gonna call Fe on this one, but I'm gonna go with my nonexistent gut and call Fi-Te. There are lots of references to family/friends, but I get the carefree gravitational sort of feel that comes with Fi.
And Se-Ni. One reference to gut intuition while lots of references to the physical world.

Deeefinitely extroverted. So ESFP.

If you have Fe, then your secondary function would be Si, and I see Fe-Si-Ne-Ti as less likely than Se-Fi-Te-Ni, here.

Also you remind me of my ENFP's friend Fi, so there's that.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thanks for answering :) When I do cognitive test I usually get as a results "Fe-Fi-Se-Si" which is why I don't know :) But thanks for your answer :)

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
I'm pretty sure that you are an ESFP. You like having fun with others, dancing and playing. You have strong feelings and you're most often not afraid to say what you think, but you try to avoid conflict if you can. You seem like a very positive person who don't like negativism, which could be why you dislike people who judge. You use your senses, you're practical, you're good at noticing things that has happened and you love living in the moment. You want everyone around you to be happy with you.

All of these are ESFP traits, so that would be my guess. What do you think? :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Blue Soul Well I don't know if I'm positive ^^' but I want evryone to have fun and be happy :) I love making my friends laugh because of my clumsyness x) I do hate negativism... One of my friend is a ENFP (4w5) and she's sometimes too much for me, when she's melancholic and depressed, I feel like I'm going to die and just want to avoid that ^^'

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
@Blue Soul Well I don't know if I'm positive ^^' but I want evryone to have fun and be happy :) I love making my friends laugh because of my clumsyness x) I do hate negativism... One of my friend is a ENFP (4w5) and she's sometimes too much for me, when she's melancholic and depressed, I feel like I'm going to die and just want to avoid that ^^'
That sounds positive to me. ^^

I think it's a common thing for people with E and F to want to take care of others who feel sad or just need some cheering up. My mom is an ESFJ and she's always like this.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Could you answer this for me.

What i first noticed is that you said "where do i start from?" So you don't know how to organised your thoughts exactly or they just are not organised. ESFJ's know what to say and they organise their speech well, they also consciously direct emotions and speech. They wouldn't use this sentence. ESFP would not care of what they say. And they are quite the power mongers. Can use positive force to influence people and give a push and also be fierce fighters and stand there ground when challenged with no hesitation. Napoleon was ESFP.

My guess is ISFP, but I am not sure. Also caring, friends, relationships feelings, indecisive, questioning. But with more supporting style to it all. Relationships, feelings and obviously having some fun!!!. ESFJ's would be fucking lets have some fun!!!! WAZAAAAAA and shit like that :) Also very definite. Great massive energy. You sound like more passive from your speech.

Although I can be wrong.

Am I right? Am I missing something?

ISFP would not show anger, rarely. Would show pain. ESFJ's and ESFP would be either explosion or in for revenge. ISFP would be Expressing Positive in High energy and Negative in low energy. ESFJ's and ESFP's would be High Positive and High negative.

Something tells me you are not ISFP either.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could you answer this for me.

What i first noticed is that you said "where do i start from?" So you don't know how to organised your thoughts exactly or they just are not organised. ESFJ's know what to say and they organise their speech well, they also consciously direct emotions and speech. They wouldn't use this sentence. ESFP would not care of what they say. And they are quite the power mongers. Can use positive force to influence people and give a push and also be fierce fighters and stand there ground when challenged with no hesitation. Napoleon was ESFP.

My guess is ISFP, but I am not sure. Also caring, friends, relationships feelings, indecisive, questioning. But with more supporting style to it all. Relationships, feelings and obviously having some fun!!!. ESFJ's would be fucking lets have some fun!!!! WAZAAAAAA and shit like that :) Also very definite. Great massive energy. You sound like more passive from your speech.

Although I can be wrong.

Am I right? Am I missing something?

ISFP would not show anger, rarely. Would show pain. ESFJ's and ESFP would be either explosion or in for revenge. ISFP would be Expressing Positive in High energy and Negative in low energy. ESFJ's and ESFP's would be High Positive and High negative.

Something tells me you are not ISFP either.
I have lots of energy but the thing is that I was always told to "behave", be quiet but I'm not... I'm polite of course, I try to be diplomatic but sometimes I just don't care and speak too freely... I mean I told to a friend of mine who was crying because her boyfriend left her "Come on! I told you that 8 months is a big stage and I told you that you needed to either stick to it or leave" and was apparently (ENTJ said that "You were too blunt and not diplomatic"). I try not to cause conflicts and I avoid them at all cost but sometimes I create them because of my fucking stupid mouth...
I'm shy in front of some people because I feel judged because of my weirdness...

I think I'm passive but I'm not sure ^^' As for anger, well I'm an explosion... It's not a small anger it's a big mess. It's like venom going out of my mouth with me in my head saying "stop!!" but I can't ^^' "ESFJ's and ESFP would be either explosion or in for revenge." Well, I'm an explosion, I tend not to show it to everyone but my parents and boyfriend know that I'm a mess when I'm angry.

So I don't know what I am x)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well that barely helped, try this one.
Sorry for the late answer (was out with friends ^^)

I did it and i got this:

I couldn't choose between 5 and 8, I couldn't decide which was more true :/

1-2: Se and Fi (no idea which is first)
3. Si
4. Ne
5. Fe
6. Ti
7. Ni
8. Te

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry for the late answer (was out with friends ^^)

I did it and i got this:

I couldn't choose between 5 and 8, I couldn't decide which was more true :/

1-2: Se and Fi (no idea which is first)
3. Si
4. Ne
5. Fe
6. Ti
7. Ni
8. Te
No worries. Two final things before I give an overall assessment.

1) This will help clear up your Se vs Si dilemma.

2) I have a good idea of which one you'll relate too but I make it a necessity to know which of the paragraphs found here the people I type relate to in order of most to least, for future typing purposes.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No worries. Two final things before I give an overall assessment.

1) This will help clear up your Se vs Si dilemma.

2) I have a good idea of which one you'll relate too but I make it a necessity to know which of the paragraphs found here the people I type relate to in order of most to least, for future typing purposes.
1) Ok I think I'm a Se user :)
2) I relate least to c) and I think I relate more to a)

·
Registered
187 Posts
1) Ok I think I'm a Se user :)
2) I relate least to c) and I think I relate more to a)
ESFP is very likely then as a) describes the interaction style of ESFPs, ENxPs and ESFJs. Paragraph c) is sort of the opposite interaction style so the fact you chose it last should be even more reassuring.

·
Registered
11,939 Posts
@Kyora Not easy. I see a very caring type in you. And it's hard to see from an online questionnaire if you're extraverted or introverted. ESFJ > ISFJ > ESFP. Currently i think ESFJ (the typical mother's type).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts