Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, people tend to describe me as creative, cool, smart, funny, and kind of crazy. I consider myself an ambivert, because, I am not a big fan of socializing, however, I am very talkative, expressive and open to people. I also have a lot of ideas, most of which are crazy. Besides I change my mind quickly. I am also curious, as there are certain things (most of which are insane) that I wanted to put into practice to see the results. I consider myself very attached to my friends, and very loyal besides that I like to be unique and I hate fashions and I dont care about what people think about me. I am also a little ambitious (although I think I will never achieve my dreams, due to lack of self-confidence and self-esteem). I'm academically very poor, as well as lazy, irresponsible, kind of disobedient and very poor with organization. I am not one to interpret things and focus on something specific, instead I prefer to create scenarios, stories and imagine an alternative universe where I rule the world. I am good at creating things, so much so that I write very bizarre stories quite easily. I also have designs for some inventions (like a machine that creates a kind of Matrix in your dreams, or a watch that triggers leisure). I tend to be nice to the people around me. I usually act on impulse or emotionally (or both). I am not easily offended. but when I'm offended, it's the end of the world. I also have trouble concentrating. I also tend to let go and try not to stress too much (despite being nervous and stressed by nature). My worst defects, perhaps are my responsibility, lack of physical skills, losing my things easily, my disorganization, sometimes I tend to be aggressive and rude, my low self-esteem and low self-confidence, acting emotionally, sometimes be a little critical, sometimes i can be classified as prejudiced because of my jokes, i am nigeligent with my tasks and duties, preferring to have fun and do things that make me happy, like playing video games and watching videos on youtube, i am dramatic, i I speak loudly and sterically, I am a bit of an individualist, sometimes I tend to think that no one loves me or cares about me, I am vindictive and spiteful, and I am a little closed-minded about new things.I also have a natural interest in old things, so much that I love history. I'm also sincere and I ask you to be sincere with me

·
Registered
INTJ
220 Posts
You should fill out one of the stickied questionnaires. It will channel your personality better because right now it could pretty much be anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You should fill out one of the stickied questionnaires. It will channel your personality better because right now it could pretty much be anything.
Well, I took the IDR Labs test and got ENFP ... But honestly, I still have doubts
I think it matches the description ... But I'm not sure

·
Registered
INTJ
220 Posts
I mean use this for us to see.

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean use this for us to see.
1-My mood changes quickly, and I suffer from low self-esteem problems. I am male. I don't want to specify my age, but I'm very young,

2-I liked both, but slightly prefer the first. Why? Simple, because the first is simply magnificent. Your star, the sea ... In addition to being reflective, it makes me think, what if ... Ja the second I want to eat ...

3-I am not good at describing myself, but here goes:

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm not very good at describing myself, but I consider myself creative and imaginative. I have a talent for creating things, like monsters, worlds, stories, etc ... I love my friends and I ask them to love me back. I'm kind of distracted and clumsy and a little crazy, but other than that, I think I'm a nice person ...

4:

I would like to be smarter. People say I'm smart, but I don't consider myself smart. I also wanted to be more outgoing, confident, dominant (in a non-toxic and tyrannical way), to know how to lead, to have more initiative, to be less lazy, to be a little more organized and to have better academic skills. I would also like to be better able to approach the opposite gender. I also wanted to have a better self-esteem without being arrogant and being wiser and less impulsive and emotional. In addition to wanting to be more indifferent to other people's opinions, which I already try to do.

I would not like to be someone toxic, authoritarian, superficial and boastful. I also don't want to be arrogant, bossy and closed-minded. I also didn't want to be someone totally cold and serious, with no sense of humor. I also would not like to be manipulative and treat people like mere pawns. I also didn't want to be disloyal and rude. I also don't want to be prejudiced and violent. I also didn't want to be a pervert ...

Depends on the person. Most people describe me as being smart, friendly, funny, kind of crazy and creative. Besides, most people think I am an introvert, when in fact I am an ambivert. I don't live with people much, I prefer to stay in my corner listening to my music or surfing the internet, so I'm not sure what others think of me.

For me, the important thing in life is the family we choose, that is, our friends. It is also about leaving our mark on the world and being good people and being sincere with ourselves. It is also doing the things we love

Well, I'll talk about when I changed schools and classes. I faced it with a certain excitement and adventure, but at the same time with a little fear. I don't react badly to unknown situations, but I avoid them, because I'm afraid of them ...

When I'm under stress, I try to control myself and do things as quickly as possible. I also try to think quickly about a solution and try to avoid negative thoughts. In the long run, I can start to eat more and develop depressive symptoms.

In a pleasant situation, I tend to have fun and enjoy the moment. Pleasant moments are when I go out with a friend of mine, with her I have a lot of fun, I tell jokes and stories of my life, I talk about my interests, etc ... However, always after a pleasant moment, I feel sad ...

In social terms, I consider myself a mix of introvert and extrovert. I am very spontaneous, talkative, however, I prefer small groups or just talk to oneself than to live with large groups. I prefer to be alone. On the internet I'm more outgoing, I talk a lot, show my face, etc

Honestly, I don't really like today's society, I find it extremely hypocritical and superficial. I think that traditions are stupid and that we should not be forced to follow a certain pattern. Prejudice seems to be in fashion, society forces women to be thin and slender and men to be muscled, which I think is stupid, because the body dies, but people's deeds, the person's ideas, are immortal if they are gone propagated. Society should be less attached to superficial concepts, such as sex, drugs, physical beauty, and start to value more things like loyalty, friendship, love, etc ... I also think that people try too hard to please others, as is the case of certain high school students who fry the neurons just to please a teacher and parents (since the grades do not define the intelligence and much less the personality of someone), or that young woman who is hungry just to getting thin and getting a boyfriend who most likely will not like her for her personality, etc ... We just have to please one person, ourselves, and no one else. I think society is toxic, but, I think the change must start in schools. They should teach children to be friendly, loyal and not to be monsters without feelings that only think of a number on an agenda. Bullying should be severely punished, and teachers should also take a psychological test before giving classes, as I already had a teacher who unloaded her hurt on students. Social networks that propagate superficiality, like Tinder should be banned ... Because, love seems to have become a commercial product, and not the emotional union of two people who love each other until death separates them. Nowadays most relationships are based on appearances and most often end in divorce. Anyway, this was my opinion

I am not the best person to deal with authorities. I answer the authorities, and honestly, sometimes I question the dignity they have to give me orders, because, as we are all human beings, there should be no hierarchy. When it comes to the police, I tend to let my guard down, but not because I agree with their authorities, but because of the fear of going to jail.

Well, for me, order can mean two things, peace or tyranny. For, many populist politicians talked about order as a cover for their dictatorial regimes. But, it can also mean inner peace. Now chaos, when I hear this word, I imagine a city burning, in ashes, with people screaming for help, babies crying, etc ... For me, chaos is when I am stressed, the order is when I am relaxed. In my daily life, I tend to be a little stressed and disgusted, that is, I think my mind is in constant conflict and chaos ...

I fear losing my friends and dying alone. When I imagine this I get sad, and I can even cry. Therefore, I am always friendly and present with my friends and I do everything for them. When I stay in contact with loneliness for a long time, I start to develop suicidal ideas ... I also fear never loving someone ...

I intend to write books! Books about my ideas. I will also write poems, stories and comedies. I may not be successful today, but, perhaps the same thing happens to Camões (Portuguese poet) and I became famous here 100, 200 years ago.

What gives me energy is living with my friends, playing video games, creating stories and jokes, surfing the internet, listening to music, telling the stories that I created, talking to people on the internet, etc ... It takes energy to work, study, places with lots of people, socializing with people I don't like, listening to music I don't like and doing things I don't like in general.

I want to know my type out of curiosity and to get to know myself better. I have always sought self-knowledge, so I would like to know what my personality is like. I believe I am an ENFP, I will explain why:

NE-Well, I'm very creative and imaginative. I can create stories with relative ease. I have a lot of ideas and change my mind very easily. I am also good at creating things, so much so that I created some inventions (I even have projects for them, but they are difficult to accomplish). My ideas are also a little impractical ...I also like to imagine what my future will be like, besides imagining myself taking over the world. I also like to create alternative Star Wars stories. And sometimes I do things out of sheer curiosity. I also have a strong intuition. Like, if someone tells me the name of someone I don't know, in one way or another, I can guess the person's personality traits just with the name .Besides I'm a kinda crazy

FI-I always try to look different from the others. My style of clothing differs a lot from the fashion of my age, however, it is very stylish. I also have moral values that differ from those of Western and Eastern society. For example, I think adultery, for example, deserves to be punished severely. My FI was most notorious in the early teens. I am also very attached to the people I like. I also don’t act to please people, I’m me!

TE- My TE is more notorious when I'm angry, since my speech gets aggressive when I get angry. I also like to feel dominant, so I like games where I have to rule a country, like Hearts of Iron IV. I am also a little ambitious, since I intend to leave my mark on the world (even though I think I am not capable).

SI- Well, my SI is manifested by my love for the History of Humanity. And I forget what people did to me, whether it was more or less.

The problem is that I have my doubts, because, I always have doubts about myself. My enneagram is 4w3, I believe

no, I have nothing more to add

PS: If my English is bad, it is because I used the google translator

·
Registered
INFP 9w1
788 Posts
I think ENFP is a good match. But I could also see ESFP.

Your last function is usually your weakness. So an ENFP will have Si as their weakness. Which means they are not grounded. Very much head in the clouds, all about their ideas and possibilities and daydreaming. Food, physical activity, orientation, paying attention to details... difficult things! It also can make someone kinda be anti-tradition and wanting to break out of the system. But more so in their head and imagination. Ne-dominants can often quickly change their interests and hobbies. One ENFP online described it as "Today I'm interested in conspiracy theories, tomorrow I'm probably all about fashion!". Because they are not grounded. So it's abstract + mostly in their head/imagination + short lived. BUT very creative.

ESFPs are more in this world. But they can also be very clumsy and awakward and odd. Because Se is also not grounded. Si is grounded. Se wants to do things now. That can also be in the head, but will usually have a very solid basis. Like thinking about what Se-thing you could do in the future or theoretically right now. Like dancing, hiking, going to the mall, rollercoaster, hanging out with friends, gaming, drawing... Se can also be very creative. It's just that Ne will likely be more interested in all the concepts and theories and Se will likely be more interested in the actual handcraft or the actual physical doing behind it.

But more importantly ESFPs have inferior Ni. So they lack a vision, a goal, a clear direction. They just want to do whatever they want to do right now. The future might be seen with anxiety, stress and as a downer. Not important. Or important, but impossible to control. Some ESFPs ingore the future completely and let the moment just guide them... to where ever that is.

ENFPs also seem to lack direction, but only superficially. They will care more and daydream more about it and talk about it and formulate plans. Their difficulty is more change of plans or too many possibiltiies and options or unrealistic goals. ESFPs difficulty is that there never is a real, honest plan.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think ENFP is a good match. But I could also see ESFP.

Sua última função é geralmente sua fraqueza. Portanto, um ENFP terá o Si como sua fraqueza. O que significa que eles não estão aterrados. Muito nas nuvens, tudo sobre suas idéias, possibilidades e devaneios. Comida, atividade física, orientação, prestando atenção aos detalhes ... coisas difíceis! Isso também pode fazer com que alguém seja anti-tradição e queira sair do sistema. Mas mais ainda em suas cabeças e imaginação. Os dominantes ne muitas vezes podem mudar rapidamente seus interesses e hobbies. Um ENFP on-line descreveu como "Hoje estou interessado em teorias da conspiração, amanhã provavelmente sou sobre moda!". Porque eles não estão de castigo. Portanto, é abstrato + principalmente na cabeça / imaginação + de curta duração. MAS muito criativo.

ESFPs são mais neste mundo. Mas eles também podem ser muito desajeitados, desajeitados e estranhos. Porque Se também não é aterrado. Si está de castigo. Se quer fazer as coisas agora. Isso também pode estar na cabeça, mas geralmente terá uma base muito sólida. Como pensar no que Se-thing você poderia fazer no futuro ou teoricamente agora. Como dançar, caminhar, ir ao shopping, montanha-russa, sair com amigos, jogar, desenhar ... Se também pode ser muito criativo. É que Ne provavelmente estará mais interessado em todos os conceitos e teorias e Se provavelmente estará mais interessado no artesanato real ou no desempenho físico real por trás dele.

Mais importante, porém, os ESFPs têm Ni inferior. Portanto, eles não têm uma visão, um objetivo, uma direção clara. Eles só querem fazer o que quiserem agora. O futuro pode ser visto com ansiedade, estresse e como depreciativo. Não é importante. Ou importante, mas impossível de controlar. Alguns ESFPs enxergam o futuro completamente e permitem que o momento os guie ... para onde quer que esteja.

Os ENFPs também parecem não ter direção, mas apenas superficialmente. Eles se importam mais e sonham mais com isso, conversam e formulam planos. Sua dificuldade é mais a mudança de planos ou muitas possibilidades e opções ou objetivos irrealistas. A dificuldade dos ESFPs é que nunca existe um plano real e honesto.
[/CITAR]
but, do I use Ne or Se?

I think I use Ne, because, most of my ideas do not advance to practice. And I know what I want in the future, the problem is that I spend my life changing my mind about my future.

Besides, because of the lower SI, I have a horrible short-term memory, it is very common to forget what I was going to do, making me do something different. Besides that my hygiene is not one of the best in the world, i think it's because of the lower SI

And my practical skills are not very good ... Most of the time having to speculate too much instead of doing something about

Besides that when I’m watching an anime, movie or series I almost always have a theory of who’s going to die or what’s going to happen

and in relation to planning, I can easily make plans, the problem is that I rarely stick to them

·
Registered
INTJ
220 Posts
1-My mood changes quickly, and I suffer from low self-esteem problems. I am male. I don't want to specify my age, but I'm very young,
If you are very young then it's going to be hard because generally these things develop more clearly the older you get. 18 is hard and 35 is easy. If you are younger than 18 then it could be really hard.

2-I liked both, but slightly prefer the first. Why? Simple, because the first is simply magnificent. Your star, the sea ... In addition to being reflective, it makes me think, what if ... Ja the second I want to eat ...
This sounds like Se.

3-I am not good at describing myself, but here goes:

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm not very good at describing myself, but I consider myself creative and imaginative. I have a talent for creating things, like monsters, worlds, stories, etc ... I love my friends and I ask them to love me back. I'm kind of distracted and clumsy and a little crazy, but other than that, I think I'm a nice person ...
some kind of F

4:

I would like to be smarter. People say I'm smart, but I don't consider myself smart. I also wanted to be more outgoing, confident, dominant (in a non-toxic and tyrannical way), to know how to lead, to have more initiative, to be less lazy, to be a little more organized and to have better academic skills. I would also like to be better able to approach the opposite gender. I also wanted to have a better self-esteem without being arrogant and being wiser and less impulsive and emotional. In addition to wanting to be more indifferent to other people's opinions, which I already try to do.

I would not like to be someone toxic, authoritarian, superficial and boastful. I also don't want to be arrogant, bossy and closed-minded. I also didn't want to be someone totally cold and serious, with no sense of humor. I also would not like to be manipulative and treat people like mere pawns. I also didn't want to be disloyal and rude. I also don't want to be prejudiced and violent. I also didn't want to be a pervert ...
More outgoing or just outgoing? Because you could be an I from this. I'm pretty sure you are an I. IxFx

Depends on the person. Most people describe me as being smart, friendly, funny, kind of crazy and creative. Besides, most people think I am an introvert, when in fact I am an ambivert. I don't live with people much, I prefer to stay in my corner listening to my music or surfing the internet, so I'm not sure what others think of me.
Okay so I vs E in this case has to do with the function stack and where you put your energy inward or outward. I think so far you sound like SFP. ESFP are one of the much more outgoing types, like an actual extrovert. If it is questionable for you I would imagine you are probably more of an I than an E.

For me, the important thing in life is the family we choose, that is, our friends. It is also about leaving our mark on the world and being good people and being sincere with ourselves. It is also doing the things we love
This is just generically F but sounding Fi.

Well, I'll talk about when I changed schools and classes. I faced it with a certain excitement and adventure, but at the same time with a little fear. I don't react badly to unknown situations, but I avoid them, because I'm afraid of them ...
I mean kind of sounds J, but you don't say why you are afraid of them.

When I'm under stress, I try to control myself and do things as quickly as possible. I also try to think quickly about a solution and try to avoid negative thoughts. In the long run, I can start to eat more and develop depressive symptoms.

In a pleasant situation, I tend to have fun and enjoy the moment. Pleasant moments are when I go out with a friend of mine, with her I have a lot of fun, I tell jokes and stories of my life, I talk about my interests, etc ... However, always after a pleasant moment, I feel sad ...
SF

In social terms, I consider myself a mix of introvert and extrovert. I am very spontaneous, talkative, however, I prefer small groups or just talk to oneself than to live with large groups. I prefer to be alone. On the internet I'm more outgoing, I talk a lot, show my face, etc
Yeah okay on the internet you are outgoing. You are an I.

Honestly, I don't really like today's society, I find it extremely hypocritical and superficial. I think that traditions are stupid and that we should not be forced to follow a certain pattern. Prejudice seems to be in fashion, society forces women to be thin and slender and men to be muscled, which I think is stupid, because the body dies, but people's deeds, the person's ideas, are immortal if they are gone propagated. Society should be less attached to superficial concepts, such as sex, drugs, physical beauty, and start to value more things like loyalty, friendship, love, etc ... I also think that people try too hard to please others, as is the case of certain high school students who fry the neurons just to please a teacher and parents (since the grades do not define the intelligence and much less the personality of someone), or that young woman who is hungry just to getting thin and getting a boyfriend who most likely will not like her for her personality, etc ... We just have to please one person, ourselves, and no one else. I think society is toxic, but, I think the change must start in schools. They should teach children to be friendly, loyal and not to be monsters without feelings that only think of a number on an agenda. Bullying should be severely punished, and teachers should also take a psychological test before giving classes, as I already had a teacher who unloaded her hurt on students. Social networks that propagate superficiality, like Tinder should be banned ... Because, love seems to have become a commercial product, and not the emotional union of two people who love each other until death separates them. Nowadays most relationships are based on appearances and most often end in divorce. Anyway, this was my opinion
Okay you lead with Fi. This is all what you think about the world based on your subjective feelings. It seems like everything is toxic to you. It's not that you don't have a point, it is just the way you talk about things.

I am not the best person to deal with authorities. I answer the authorities, and honestly, sometimes I question the dignity they have to give me orders, because, as we are all human beings, there should be no hierarchy. When it comes to the police, I tend to let my guard down, but not because I agree with their authorities, but because of the fear of going to jail.
I think you are just ISFP.

Well, for me, order can mean two things, peace or tyranny. For, many populist politicians talked about order as a cover for their dictatorial regimes. But, it can also mean inner peace. Now chaos, when I hear this word, I imagine a city burning, in ashes, with people screaming for help, babies crying, etc ... For me, chaos is when I am stressed, the order is when I am relaxed. In my daily life, I tend to be a little stressed and disgusted, that is, I think my mind is in constant conflict and chaos ...
definitely a P.

I fear losing my friends and dying alone. When I imagine this I get sad, and I can even cry. Therefore, I am always friendly and present with my friends and I do everything for them. When I stay in contact with loneliness for a long time, I start to develop suicidal ideas ... I also fear never loving someone ...
just more F

I intend to write books! Books about my ideas. I will also write poems, stories and comedies. I may not be successful today, but, perhaps the same thing happens to Camões (Portuguese poet) and I became famous here 100, 200 years ago.
Possible Ne.

What gives me energy is living with my friends, playing video games, creating stories and jokes, surfing the internet, listening to music, telling the stories that I created, talking to people on the internet, etc ... It takes energy to work, study, places with lots of people, socializing with people I don't like, listening to music I don't like and doing things I don't like in general.
ISFP or INFP it is hard to tell with you.

I want to know my type out of curiosity and to get to know myself better. I have always sought self-knowledge, so I would like to know what my personality is like. I believe I am an ENFP, I will explain why:

NE-Well, I'm very creative and imaginative. I can create stories with relative ease. I have a lot of ideas and change my mind very easily. I am also good at creating things, so much so that I created some inventions (I even have projects for them, but they are difficult to accomplish). My ideas are also a little impractical ...I also like to imagine what my future will be like, besides imagining myself taking over the world. I also like to create alternative Star Wars stories. And sometimes I do things out of sheer curiosity. I also have a strong intuition. Like, if someone tells me the name of someone I don't know, in one way or another, I can guess the person's personality traits just with the name .Besides I'm a kinda crazy
When you say Ne is creative and imaginative you kind of imply that people with an S are incapable of being imaginative. You have to give reasons that are more unique to it and don't have as broad of appeal as "I possess and imagination so I must be N." I mean it is possibly Ne. It sounds like you are listing off buzzwords more than anything.

FI-I always try to look different from the others. My style of clothing differs a lot from the fashion of my age, however, it is very stylish. I also have moral values that differ from those of Western and Eastern society. For example, I think adultery, for example, deserves to be punished severely. My FI was most notorious in the early teens. I am also very attached to the people I like. I also don’t act to please people, I’m me!

TE- My TE is more notorious when I'm angry, since my speech gets aggressive when I get angry. I also like to feel dominant, so I like games where I have to rule a country, like Hearts of Iron IV. I am also a little ambitious, since I intend to leave my mark on the world (even though I think I am not capable).

SI- Well, my SI is manifested by my love for the History of Humanity. And I forget what people did to me, whether it was more or less.
This doesn't even make sense.

The problem is that I have my doubts, because, I always have doubts about myself. My enneagram is 4w3, I believe

no, I have nothing more to add

PS: If my English is bad, it is because I used the google translator
You seem to be very much leading with Fi. I think you are just a kid so you have really only developed the Fi part of your personality so far and if you are Ne or Se it would be hard to tell. It seems like you lean on the Ne side for development but that's really just a guess. INFP or ISFP.

There is this obnoxious trend that you can only be a creative or imaginative person if you have an N. That like having an imagination is reserved for N only. The things I was looking more for is openness to experience and a willingness and craving to try new things. Not just you know "change is the spice of life" but like becoming an expert in multiple things or being extremely productive in creating things and creating lots of different things as opposed to creating a similar thing many times over. So in that regard I can see it being a possibility for you, but like you said, you are very young so it has yet to manifest in your life.

From Jung:
"
The intuitive is never
to be found in the world of accepted reality-values, but he has a keen nose
for anything new and in the making. Because he is always seeking out new
possibilities, stable conditions suffocate him. He seizes on new objects or
situations with great intensity, sometimes with extraordinary enthusiasm,
only to abandon them cold-bloodedly, without any compunction and
apparently without remembering them, as soon as their range is known and
no further developments can be divined."

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you are very young then it's going to be hard because generally these things develop more clearly the older you get. 18 is hard and 35 is easy. If you are younger than 18 then it could be really hard.

This sounds like Se.

some kind of F

More outgoing or just outgoing? Because you could be an I from this. I'm pretty sure you are an I. IxFx

Okay so I vs E in this case has to do with the function stack and where you put your energy inward or outward. I think so far you sound like SFP. ESFP are one of the much more outgoing types, like an actual extrovert. If it is questionable for you I would imagine you are probably more of an I than an E.

This is just generically F but sounding Fi.

I mean kind of sounds J, but you don't say why you are afraid of them.

SF

Yeah okay on the internet you are outgoing. You are an I.

Okay you lead with Fi. This is all what you think about the world based on your subjective feelings. It seems like everything is toxic to you. It's not that you don't have a point, it is just the way you talk about things.

I think you are just ISFP.

definitely a P.

just more F

Possible Ne.

ISFP or INFP it is hard to tell with you.

When you say Ne is creative and imaginative you kind of imply that people with an S are incapable of being imaginative. You have to give reasons that are more unique to it and don't have as broad of appeal as "I possess and imagination so I must be N." I mean it is possibly Ne. It sounds like you are listing off buzzwords more than anything.

This doesn't even make sense.

You seem to be very much leading with Fi. I think you are just a kid so you have really only developed the Fi part of your personality so far and if you are Ne or Se it would be hard to tell. It seems like you lean on the Ne side for development but that's really just a guess. INFP or ISFP.

There is this obnoxious trend that you can only be a creative or imaginative person if you have an N. That like having an imagination is reserved for N only. The things I was looking more for is openness to experience and a willingness and craving to try new things. Not just you know "change is the spice of life" but like becoming an expert in multiple things or being extremely productive in creating things and creating lots of different things as opposed to creating a similar thing many times over. So in that regard I can see it being a possibility for you, but like you said, you are very young so it has yet to manifest in your life.

From Jung:
"
The intuitive is never
to be found in the world of accepted reality-values, but he has a keen nose
for anything new and in the making. Because he is always seeking out new
possibilities, stable conditions suffocate him. He seizes on new objects or
situations with great intensity, sometimes with extraordinary enthusiasm,
only to abandon them cold-bloodedly, without any compunction and
apparently without remembering them, as soon as their range is known and
no further developments can be divined."
Well, I stopped to reflect and I think I actually have the dominant Fi ... I'm just in doubt between Se and Ne...

And that in relation to being specialized in many things, well, I have knowledge about many things.

I can and I like to talk about a lot of things, political ideologies (I prefer to talk about the politicians' ideas instead of the politicians themselves), history, philosophy, conspiracy theories, my personal life, video games, movies, etc ... making connections between topics that at first seem to have nothing to do with each other. I also change the subject very quickly ... (I don't know if this has anything to do with my type ...) And I am open to new ideas (except if they are completely against my moral values, like Nazism), however, I am not so open to new experiences.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts