1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty:
anything that is physically or emotionally stimulating. Love: anything that is physically or emotionally stimulating but as a result of initial hardship, pain, sacrifice and conflict.

2. What are your most important values?

Authenticity, freedom, loyalty to beliefs and each other

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

We all have souls and an afterlife exists. God or whatever higher power exists and is the one unifying force across all religions. Totally abstract though.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Do not like war or military but I understand their purpose. Power is having higher ground over someone whether it's a material or spiritual or moral higher ground. So long as you stand over them and they know it.
Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Myself? lol. I can go on for days about myself and what I think about. Also about personal beliefs. Ethical debates. Interests? Writing. Thinking. A lot. Balancing my many emotions. Daydreaming. Trolling/debating too. It's fun. Fun to entertain my thoughts, gather data about people, learn about how people work.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

No interest whatsoever unless it directly connects with personality/behaviour. I work out and try to eat healthy. Get regular check ups from doctor. That's about it. I'd say I'm in good shape.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Fuck 'em

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Films? Blade Runner. Donnie Darko. Christopher Nolan movies. Most superhero movies that weren't shit (i.e. Catwoman, Elektra, Ghost Rider). Shawshank Redemption obviously. Books? Non-fiction but no particular book comes to mind.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Cry?
Myself. Overthinking and overanalyzing the shortcomings in my life. Loved ones being hurt. Sometimes I feel sorry for a lot of sorry-looking people too. Smile? Anything beautiful or cute. Dogs. Good-looking women or colourful stuff. Exciting things. New sensations! New experiences! I'm big on novelty.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Anywhere so long as the weather is nice and I am at peace with myself. But probably any place that is positive and welcoming and encouraging. I hate overly structured environments or places where there's too many "suits". I tend to "shadow" when I'm on there.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My disorganization with my life. I can be seen as aimless and full of great ideas but unable to carry them out. I dislike my physical appearance. But character-wise? Over emotionality and sensitivity at times. Anger. Unable to control my emotions. I can be very self-destructive.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

My creativity, authenticity and my passion.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

ORGANIZATION AND DIRECTION. MOTIVATION. I feel like I need a supervisor or personal counselor to keep my head on my shoulders lol

4. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

No job, no school, just at home being hounded by the mother. Depression, soul-searching and over use of Fi that it confused the shit out of me. Tried too many things/ideas and ended up with nothing.

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Superficiality. Adherence to following what everyone else is doing. Sheep. Tools. I get along with types that like to live freely and not give a shit about what other people think (but not to the extreme that they become outcasts or become excessively self-indulgent). Authentic down-to-earth non-judgmental people.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

They're almost the same to me lol. One leads to the other usually. Sensuality is big for me. My partner has to be sensual and physically expressive. BIGGEST TURN-OFF: touch-phobic. I'm touchy feely and I cannot stand a woman who feels like people have diseases and will not touch.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Their inner personality. I would talk to them a lot. Watch them from a safe distance. Let them be them but always be ready to see signs of inner conflict and trouble.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Probably engage him in a friendly debate. Depending on my mood, debate can be amicable and we can laugh/joke about it or we can be downright confrontational.Inward? The internal feelings get disturbed. A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE!

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I'm a regular person. Average joe. Nobody special. People as a whole? Self-important. Feel like they're privileged to so much things in life. Spoiled brats. Social problem? Growing narcissism. I also see this very liberal stance in life to be a slowly growing problem. Like a cancer that is growing. Why? People bitch and complain about everything because they know if they do it enough people will change stuff. We keep changing as a society. We're changing and moving at such a rapid rate we're not able to enjoy anything anymore. It's like a bullet train going through paradise. What the fuck is the point?

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I never pick the loud, obnoxious ones or ones I feel are too into themselves. I always pick the nice albeit "weird" ones. Honest people and down-to-earth as I said. Depends on my mood. I'm very open. I say whatever and do whatever but I'm also sensitive to their wants and needs. They would probably disagree.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Keep to myself unless I'm in a hyperactive mood then I engage them in conversation or do something strange/weird to catch their attention but in a subtle way. Nothing too over-the-top

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
There wasn't really enough information, or it's not interesting are likely the reason why nobody typed you.

If I was to venture a guess, I would say that you would be a some sort of Fe type. SEI, ESE, IEI, and EIE basically. Mostly due to the fact that I sense a feeling of dramatics from your posts.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There wasn't really enough information, or it's not interesting are likely the reason why nobody typed you.

If I was to venture a guess, I would say that you would be a some sort of Fe type. SEI, ESE, IEI, and EIE basically. Mostly due to the fact that I sense a feeling of dramatics from your posts.
I made my answers short and brief so there would be a better chance someone decides to read all that as opposed to a novel-length reply. Oh well.

Thanks for your input

Fuck socionics

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
I made my answers short and brief so there would be a better chance someone decides to read all that as opposed to a novel-length reply. Oh well.
which suggests you have misunderstood the point of the questionnaire.

Fuck socionics
I am not particularly affected by whether or not I read your thread and suggest a type, only you are affected. You get out of it what you put into it. The proportion is not directly linear, but it trends in that direction.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which suggests you have misunderstood the point of the questionnaire.
Wait I think I missed the part where it told me to write really long answers.

My answers may be brief but they're direct to the point.

If I have to talk about my entire life story to get "typed" properly then I might as well just ask my mother or my parallel version what I have been doing the last 20+ years of my life

Feel me?

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
Wait I think I missed the part where it told me to write really long answers.
the questionnaire has many problems, indeed

If I have to talk about my entire life story to get "typed" properly then I might as well just ask my mother or my parallel version what I have been doing the last 20+ years of my life
You are quite welcome to ask your mother to write about what you have been doing the past 20 years of your life. It might be very interesting and very informative. It would probably be more informative than the current questionnaire if everyone did that.

No. I do not. How you choose to engage this material is not up to me, it is up to you. I feel only neutrally, and a basic desire to helpfully spread my knowledge to people who want to receive it. If you are not interested, that is fine.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the questionnaire has many problems, indeed

You are quite welcome to ask your mother to write about what you have been doing the past 20 years of your life. It might be very interesting and very informative. It would probably be more informative than the current questionnaire if everyone did that.

No. I do not. How you choose to engage this material is not up to me, it is up to you. I feel only neutrally, and a basic desire to helpfully spread my knowledge to people who want to receive it. If you are not interested, that is fine.
Instead of being a smartass and deflecting my answers in a quasi troll-ish way why don't you actually do type me based on my answers or is your sole purpose on this post to troll me?

Or is your socionics typing skills overestimated and you're unable to type me because of "lack of information"?

I await your smart ass reply once again

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe you should do a little bit more thinking first.
Okay man. Do you promise or rather, do you swear you'll actually try to type me if I answer the question A BIT longer? I'll add more details and nice it up for you.

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
I promise nothing. I type people on my own time, and when I am motivated, because I enjoy doing so. The character of many of these questionnaire responses leaves me unmotivated to even read them, let alone sit and think really hard about the possible types that might have produced it.

That said, if you do a good job writing, the chance that I will look at your responses and have constructive comments is high.

As stated before, you get out of this process what you put into it.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I promise nothing. I type people on my own time, and when I am motivated, because I enjoy doing so. The character of many of these questionnaire responses leaves me unmotivated to even read them, let alone sit and think really hard about the possible types that might have produced it.

That said, if you do a good job writing, the chance that I will look at your responses and have constructive comments is high.

As stated before, you get out of this process what you put into it.
Because the last thing I want to do is actually write something meaningful to have people pass it over but I see your point

I'll think about it if I want to invest more time redoing that questionnaire. So far you're the only person (and the two before you) who have bothered giving a damn

1 - 17 of 17 Posts