Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
I'm interested in hearing what people think, and it's open to both men and lesbian/bisexual women.

My SO comes out of the house to greet me everyday I come home. She doesn't just meet me at the door she comes out to the car. :blushed:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My SO comes out of the house to greet me everyday I come home. She doesn't just meet me at the door she comes out to the car. :blushed:
you just made me do the male version of "awwww", which sounds like *grunt*

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
It would fall under "TMI" if I were to say it... :mellow:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
She takes care of me in odd little ways that would seem really innocuous to anyone else. I'm not even talking sexually. Just little things she doesn't need to do but show me that she knows me and cares for me.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
She actually cares for me when I get to her place after a long, hard day of work. You know, food ready, and I get coffee and don't have to do the dishes. And no, I'm not a male chauvinist pig - I'll happily do my share of the household - I'm just happy that I finally met someone who doesn't make me do hers.

That, and her smell... but I guess that's not an action.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
It would fall under "TMI" if I were to say it... :mellow:
You obviously have a right to your privacy if you feel uncomfortable sharing. But personally I would be really interested in hearing what would make you feel that way. I would not consider it TMI and I'm sure many others would like to learn from it as well.

And if anyone does say it's "TMI", I'll kick them in the knees for you :wink:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
One thing? Hmmm. The way she speaks against the patriarchal structure of society and the culture of binary gender. She's so articulate and witty, it just makes me melt... and yes, weak at the knees. :blushed:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Ahh, there is just so much. I hardly know where to start.

Its that incredible scent of her hair. Its what I see when I look into her eyes. Its the way she says that she cant live without me. Its the way she is always so involved with my life, always ready to support me in everything I do.
The love that she gives is no 'mere' romantic love. Its that incredible loving kindness that comes from a much deeper source. She is so full of this unassailable goodness that I can never hope to match, imperfect as I am.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I have never had a SO that is capable of making me go weak at the knees per say, its difficult to make me go weak at the knees. However, one of my exes was awfully good at biting my bottom lip and looking at me with "the eyes" while grabbing my junk at the same time which was the closest strictly physical thing that has taken me off my base. Non-physically, my current GF(not quite there yet but for the sake of the thread) will sit and watch my favorite movie which is 3 hours long with me even though we have watched it so many times and she doesn't complain at all and enjoys it and discusses it with me. She realizes why its so important to me and why its my favorite movie and doesn't think I am weird for the things I believe in and ramble on about and feel so strongly about. She is incredibly patient with my eccentric personality.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.