Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
What am I happy about? I have two wonderful talented children. I am working slowly but surely towards achieving my professional goals, and I am proud of my academic success as I pursue my master's. I have a lot to look forward to in life even though I'm already middle-aged. And I'm new here at Personality Cafe but I'm excited and hopeful to make new friends.

How have I helped others? A close friend had a meltdown the other day. I LISTENED. And then I cleaned her kitchen so she could wake up to a clean environment the next day, and that next day started out better than the one before. I didn't say much but I know my actions showed her I cared.

What special gifts that are uniquely mine do I delight in offering the world? My goofy sense of humor. My hard-earned wisdom (gained by making many, many wrong choices throughout my life). My patience and my ability to accept others, flaws and all, for who they really are.

Thanks for starting this thread. :)

· Registered
650 Posts
I am a nurse. I always say it's a good shift if I get to eat and a great shift if i get to eat AND pee. And it's always a good day if you don't kill somebody.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.