Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that the xntp are generally a good group of people. Theyre quite amiable when you meet them in person or see how they interact.

So I was just wondering, as the extroverted side of the xntp, what do you see in people that you either judge, criticize, or that you find annoys you?

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Superficial small talk sets the ground work for annoyance.

I dont mind the "Have a great day" as I leave a store (even though I could not possibly care less about their
day) but choosing to speak at length about the weather and whatnot is poison.

I criticize it and get annoyed while I lay judgment due to it.

It is truly the trifecta of shitdom.

Strangely enough I love to get into sarcastic banter to no end.
Which I am sure is more annoying to most then small talk.

One persons trash..... as they say ...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Superficial small talk sets the ground work for annoyance.

I dont mind the "Have a great day" as I leave a store (even though I could not possibly care less about their
day) but choosing to speak at length about the weather and whatnot is poison.

I criticize it and get annoyed while I lay judgment due to it.

It is truly the trifecta of shitdom.

Strangely enough I love to get into sarcastic banter to no end.
Which I am sure is more annoying to most then small talk.

One persons trash..... as they say ...
Right now I want to write a wall of text about how interesting weather is. Of course in Australia it pays to be looking up at the sky because drop bears, not all those poisonous things, are the real threat.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I feel that the xntp are generally a good group of people. Theyre quite amiable when you meet them in person or see how they interact.

So I was just wondering, as the extroverted side of the xntp, what do you see in people that you either judge, criticize, or that you find annoys you?

Generally just selfish, superficial and bossy types irritate the hell out of me. Oh and egocentric types :exterminate:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Self-victimization is my ultimate personality pet peeve. People who create their own mess, their own drama, and then whine about how bad they have it and expect you to feel sorry for them.

Speaking for myself, I can be proud and stubborn. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel sorry for me or to need help. So I guess when I see habitual victims, I get really irritated.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Self-victimization is my ultimate personality pet peeve. People who create their own mess, their own drama, and then whine about how bad they have it and expect you to feel sorry for them.

Speaking for myself, I can be proud and stubborn. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel sorry for me or to need help. So I guess when I see habitual victims, I get really irritated.
The only people I would condem is the ones who stop or never were trying to become a better version of theirselves.
Maybe it would be good to say as "once they stop opening up for new perspectives".
It's the moment when they become, "corrupted". Or maybe plain evil? There is just no salvation anymore after that..

I had one person who really placed my blood on fire. He litterally had all the things that annoy me with people.

He had:
- Low and unsteady moral: makes them completely untrustworthy.
- Broken logic: speaks for itself.
- Entitled: He is one of those people who calls you to come pick him up. Because you know.. People like him aren't allowed to drive cars. He steals everyone their lighters & never returns them. He actually thought the world was put there for him or something?
- Self- Victimazation: if something went terrible wrong. It couldn't be his fault! Picking up responsibility is hard so... It was John! (random name).

Or shortly said:

He was incapable of seeïng the world from another perspective except his own.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

This!!! I can't stand people who seem to always find drama. They act like whoa is me and why does this always happen to them but i truth, it is them seeking out the drama.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Drama creators, self imposed victims, entitlement focused, small talkers ad nauseam, people that repeat themselves over and over because they think it strengthens their position, interruptors, people that ask advice with no intention of ever taking it, time wasters, one-uppers, those that will not make the effort to help their own situation and want someone else to do it for them, freeloaders, blamers, MOST OF ALL - those who commit to doing a task or job and find an excuse not to do it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think the two main things I judge people according to are how they treat other and what their priorities are.
Do you also do that in its own context?

Meaning that I don't judge actions by the plain result but as a whole. Or simply said: I'm quite forgiving for people their shortcomings as long as they are working on it and are trying to progress into life. Which is why I have a lot of completely different friends around me because all of them offer some form of "good" at the cost of something. As I want them to help with my shortcomings, I will help with their shortcomings. I think a basic requirement for me is that people realize this in one way or the other and try to make the best out of it.

I think the most annoying thing about people is when they don't see this or become entitled in their own thinking. Ignoring the possibility that they could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Fat people as not looking after them self. People that say things is a generic socially acceptable way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Drama creators, self imposed victims, entitlement focused, small talkers ad nauseam, people that repeat themselves over and over because they think it strengthens their position, interruptors, people that ask advice with no intention of ever taking it, time wasters, one-uppers, those that will not make the effort to help their own situation and want someone else to do it for them, freeloaders, blamers, MOST OF ALL - those who commit to doing a task or job and find an excuse not to do it.
ditto :blushed:

·
Registered
907 Posts
I am pretty accepting of flaws, especially ones that people are trying to overcome or ones that are not especially conscious.

That said, I have almost no tolerance for hypocrisy when it is paired with judgement of others (I like almost everyone is hypocritical to some degree, but I don't judge others as I see that). The other thing is people who do not take responsibility for their actions or errors. Blaming others or refusing to apologize is a huge personality fail in my book, and puts you on the bottom of my life list.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Vocabulary and word usage. People who misuse words lose my respect quickly.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts