Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i judge people on if they take their bad moods out on other people. I could be in a very bad mood but I would never make someone else suffer because of it (unless they were the direct cause). So if a person is in a bad mood and takes it out on me (typical of estj/ entj), they go down very far in my estimations.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whether they think their viewpoint is the only one that matters, vs. whether they can respect the existence of other naturally differing perspectives

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't really judge. I can see flags for when an interaction is going to stilted, though, and I can tell when I'll have to give the person a large number of well-placed truth-injections over the medium-term before their mind will be functioning in a way that's gonna have good results for everyone.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Crazy Eyes!!!

·
Banned
2,375 Posts
how weak they are, physically and mentally

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
How they look. How they dress
I'm glad you're honest enough to admit this.

Me too.

Which is ironic, considering I look like crap most of the time.

When I go out, though, I really put effort into my appearance. But then THAT'S depressing because most people, at least where I live, look like they're in a zombie film.

I cannot describe the total ELATION I feel when I see a beautiful person, well-dressed. I want to kiss their feet.

·
Banned
17,147 Posts
I'm glad you're honest enough to admit this.

Me too.

Which is ironic, considering I look like crap most of the time.

When I go out, though, I really put effort into my appearance. But then THAT'S depressing because most people, at least where I live, look like they're in a zombie film.

I cannot describe the total ELATION I feel when I see a beautiful person, well-dressed. I want to kiss their feet.
You live rural in a small population? I work in a small town and when I show up to work in my suit jacket, toe and nice cowboy boots people are always impressed with my standard of attire. Makes me stick out when i walk into town stores after work still dressed up.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
You live rural in a small population? I work in a small town and when I show up to work in my suit jacket, toe and nice cowboy boots people are always impressed with my standard of attire. Makes me stick out when i walk into town stores after work still dressed up.
I was actually talking about when I go the nearby cities, usually to go grocery shopping. So, not people's best element. The people in my town just look like your typical small town East Texans. I'm not a big fan of the clothes the women wear (and definitely not at all of the men's), but I do have one girl crush. She's smokin' hot. I wish I could put a pic of her on here. She'd never know.....

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
@Wellsy I'm gonna do it....I'm gonna post a pic of her. Should someone stop me?? Just pretend it's a pic of a model I found on Google.

I like to think I'm her twin, unbeknownst to her. She ALWAYS has her hair done up huge like this.

carly.jpg

P.S. You can yell at me and tell me to delete this post, in the next 24 hours that is. She's well aware that I'm a creep, because I've come clean with her about my crush. She'd probably just laugh and roll her eyes.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
@AnneM The higher the hair, the closer to the lord XD
It's really true, tho!!! She and I have the best Praise the Lord meetings! That's part of why I have a crush on her.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Everything, I don't judge as in belittle, I analyze what everyone does or wears or looks like. And I use what society deems good and bad and use that to determine if what the person does is "positive" or "negative".

·
Registered
35 Posts
I believe that you can gauge a lot about a person's intelligence generally based on how they type.
This belief is also something I judge people for... :laughing:

I personally feel like there's too many factors to judge someone's intelligence by how they type. I mean, just look at how many people speak English, especially as a second language, at how many different dialects of English exist. Who gets to decide what counts as "correct" grammar? (Sociologically it's usually the privileged class in any given society but I should probably spare you the entire linguistics essay I could probably write here...)

·
Her Royal ESFPness
2,879 Posts
First thing you notice in a person, is how they LOOK.
Not their personality.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING, I'M TELLING YOU.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts