Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Personally I get best along with an ISTP and an ESTP.
The worst match for me this far has been an INTJ, but I still can't stop talking to her.
I hate how she has to bring "her superior knowledge" to every situation and how she can't feel show any compassion.
She hates how I'm irrational and too emotional. We get into arguments all the time, yet we still stay as close friends.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Personally I get best along with an ISTP and an ESTP.
The worst match for me this far has been an INTJ, but I still can't stop talking to her.
I hate how she has to bring "her superior knowledge" to every situation and how she can't feel show any compassion.
She hates how I'm irrational and too emotional. We get into arguments all the time, yet we still stay as close friends.
I agree. The interaction between the two types is interesting.
Ni Te Fi Se vs Fi Se Ni Te

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
best match, Whomever you share the most with.
worst match, someone who's a dick.

anywyas, I've become close with many types, but I seem to end up very close to infps' for certain reasons.

generalities of types won't answer your question. not properly anyways.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My bestfriend is an ISFP. We've been friends for over 10+ years. It's interesting though because we don't really have much to say until we're face to face or like talking verbally to each other. We both seem to not be able to keep up an online conversation with each other but we do it fine with other people.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bestfriend is an ISFP. We've been friends for over 10+ years. It's interesting though because we don't really have much to say until we're face to face or like talking verbally to each other. We both seem to not be able to keep up an online conversation with each other but we do it fine with other people.
That describes a friend I used to have not too long ago before we fell out. She was an ESFP though, possibly ESTP.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I may not be an ISFP, but I have a really close ISFP friend. Based on her descriptions and narratives about him, I'm almost sure that the guy she's dating is an ESTJ. She absolutely admires the way he supposedly has goals and the way he's so straightforward and strict about a lot of things. Though debatable, this guy seems to like my friend a lot as well. I'm assuming that this is due to my ISFP friend always being so compassionate and relaxed and this ESTJ guy probably likes the idea of loosening up a bit.

Worst match....hmmm, probably an INTP? That's just a guess, though. I mean, INTPs are the direct opposites of ISFPs based on the cognitive functions of the two. Their way of thinking and processing information is said to be in opposite ways. It's probably true, too. I don't see much balance between these two types. Based on experience, my INTP friend and ISFP friend don't get along very well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Worst match....hmmm, probably an INTP? That's just a guess, though. I mean, INTPs are the direct opposites of ISFPs based on the cognitive functions of the two. Their way of thinking and processing information is said to be in opposite ways. It's probably true, too. I don't see much balance between these two types. Based on experience, my INTP friend and ISFP friend don't get along very well.
I find that odd as one of my closest friends is ISFP. From what I know, she admires my way of thinking and I think hers is interesting. We don't have a ton in common other than TV show interests but we're good at helping each other through stressful situations and I can trust her with my emotions (omg INTP'S have emotions!?!). We get along quite well, and I think we complement each other ... being so different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts