Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me I found it on this video. I love the music and it just all around expresses the INFJness of INFJs hahaha

Idk this one really got it for me. so what about you guys, I am REALLY new to the whole Meyers Briggs typology so anything you can show me is new to me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi is playing on that video - love it! :happy:

I'm not sure about the best, Personality Page is always a good choice, I don't think I've ever seen an INFJ description which I could call perfect.

I particularly like this one personally: http://www.davenevins.com/personalities/types/infj.htm, but then again this is no analysis of cognitive functions.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
"Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into their work. Quitely forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good." - Myers and Briggs, characteristics frequently associated with each type.

INFJ The Personality Junkie
INFJ - Jung Type Descriptions
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/4629-infj-profile.html
Guide to typing in real time. - INTP Forum
The Many Faces of INFJ - INTP Forum
Intuitive Ethical Introtim - Wikisocion (disregard that it says INFp)
IEI subtypes - Wikisocion

If you'd like to get into the nitty gritty details of MBTI it is highly recommended that you also read about the cognitive functions that INFJs use - introverted intuition Ni, extraverted feeling Fe, introverted thinking Ti, and extraverted sensing Se. I'd say reading about functions gave me a much deeper understanding of myself and my problems in life, though it did take several months to gain a good understanding of how they work:

MBTI characteristics & 16 Personality Types
Function Attitude
ENFP Wiki
Introduction to Function Theory: personalitycafe.com/cognitive-functions/24032-intro-function-theory-more-detailed-descriptions-each-function-attitude.html

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Personality Junkie description is 100% me through and through. The link to INFJ careers is spookily accurate too!

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside!! except im a 2, theres another thing to add to my not-normalness, even in the world of different people , im different

1 - 6 of 6 Posts