Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fact that we're far too kind to point out obvious grammatical errors.

Even when they infuriate us.

:confused:
I'm sorry :blushed:i knew something was wrong with how i typed it i just didn't feel like figuring out why it didn't sound right....

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
The fact that we're far too kind to point out obvious grammatical errors.

Even when they infuriate us.

:confused:
O, I've wanted to point out "ALOT" so many times!!!!!

It drives me NUTS!
But...sigh...too polite...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
how painfully honest we are about ourselves, even if it means making us look bad.
I agree. And at the same time, the ability to make an honest assessment of others.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
how painfully honest we are about ourselves, even if it means making us look bad.
Good one!

I get in trouble and judged for people for this a lot! Usually by people far, far worse than me. I just can't bring myself not to tell them about it because then I'll feel fake and dishonest.

Reactions: Acey

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I like how my INFP friend is a true master when it comes to words and manipulating them to express his own unique humor. Someone will say something... and somehow, someway, he'll be able to see it as a pun and then spit it back out as something entirely not what anyone was expecting but it'll always just be so damn hilarious.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
We have nice heads. And legs. And a big bubbly ass.
Clearly.
:crazy:

We are extremely talented. We can write, we can sing, we can compose music, we can dance, we can make everyone laugh and feel good, we can draw, paint, make anything we want if we set out minds to it...

We are the reason true art exists.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts