Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , iam too confused about mt mbti type , iam not sure , some sites said iam intj (t) but when i read intj charachters i wasnt have some of them .

other sites say iam infj , yes i have some of their charachters but not all

i searched the internet for intj t describtion but there is not much about this , so i wanna know if there is a big diference between T and A types of intj ..

thank u and excuse my english .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank u but it dont help me much .. words arent organized .. as there any compare between the 2 types with the main points written to help me ??

·
Banned
919 Posts
thank u but it dont help me much .. words arent organized .. as there any compare between the 2 types with the main points written to help me ??
Learning about cognitive functions (and doing work on self-reflection) will be the best solution for you if you want to be sure of your type.
Descriptions will never fit you in 100%, or... some things will but not really. I bet everyone would find something for themselves in each type's description.
Get to know yourself and cognitive functions.

Anyway, from what I've observed- Assertive INTJs have this natural confidence (in their abilities, in who they are, in what they think) so: if healthy- they'll come as impressive, with a great potential to achieve things, fearless; when unhealthy - well, they'll come off as douchey. INTJs-A seem to have well developed Te (or be very balanced).
Turbulent INTJs are more prone to "looping", be more lost in the world, care more what others might think, doubt themselves, be more passive, afraid to take action, be more anxious, not believe in their own abilities. INTJs-T seem to have weaker Te or too strong Ni.

It's basically a difference in confidence.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u , iam intj t but cofidence is not stable sometimes high sometimes low .. but i have social anxiety for sure .. not fearless.. i think iam already this type but i doesnt fit to but it under intj category they are different..

my last qustion .. is changing your self could happen or we have to deal with our shit tell we die ??

·
Banned
919 Posts
my last qustion .. is changing your self could happen or we have to deal with our shit tell we die ??
If you meant your personality type, no I don't think you can change it. You might develop your functions in different stages of your life but I don't believe your type is changeable.

If you meant yourself, as in... if you can improve yourself, become assertive? HELL YEAH!

·
Banned
4,227 Posts
Turbulent INTJ's:

• Tells people "I know" a lot, but secretly frets that they may not actually know and researches compulsively
  • Spend a lot of time organizing information
  • Doesn't care what others think/more likely to not mask their own persona
  • Like to create and follow their own process, in a way that helps them understand something (rather than following what they "should" do)
  • Doesn't respond well to being told to relax, as this makes them fear they aren't relaxing enough
  • Are courteous and friendly to people and tries to play nicely but still carries a stubbornness to knowing everything and sometimes an arrogance at not needing outside input
  • Tends to feel they are very competent and knowledgeable
  • Has a ravenous appetite for information that fits into a topic that interests them
  • Usually have an elephant's memory and remember details accurately
  • Sometimes struggle to succinctly describe their thoughts
  • Give freer reign to mental wanderings
  • Push themselves to achieve, but don't necessarily make concrete benefit (such as pay) their main goal - their main goal is more likely to be as knowledgeable as possible
  • Are fine not being in the center spotlight and may rather be in the background/unexposed
  • Really need a kick in the ass to actually do something, and do it now
  • Like the Assertive INTJ, but think they're smarter, more knowledgeable, and have more novel and original ideas that define them
Assertive INTJ's:
  • Tend to verbalize what the Turbulent INTJ finds completely obvious
  • Spends a lot of time rationalizing decisions and analyzing whether something will work, or is worth the effort
  • Care about their presentation, in so far as it relates to goals - and do mask their persona strategically
  • Try to conform to existing "best" practices while never quite doing it the way they're really supposed to
  • Don't respond well to being told to be more positive, or not so harsh
  • Are usually "friendly," but only in a social sense and can be sharply critical of people internally and eventually externally, which ruins their relationships
  • Tend to feel they are practical and hard-working
  • Have ravenous standards for personal achievement, and are competitive in them
  • Have good factual recall, but not as great like the Turbulents' and make up arguments based on what they feel makes sense at the time
  • Sometimes struggle to make it seem like they actually care about peoples' feeling and emotions, or anything beyond where they are driven
  • Give little reign to mental wanderings, and push themselves to remain focused
  • Want clear benefits out of their work, or else will economize time by relaxing when there isn't a goal or benefit
  • Will take on high visibility issues, but feel internally unequipped to deal with them
  • Really need personalized moral support from someone who doesn't care about goals
  • Like the Turbulent INTJ's, but think they are wishy washy, vague, and wimpy when it comes to pushing personal limits or driving forward a goal

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
Regardless of what type you are, you will develop into a better, more adjusted version of yourself as you gain experiences and learn about the world. Generally, people develop in a positive way when they keep themselves open to their weaknesses and keep any mental or physical illness in check.

There is room for growth within one's type, too. As one gets older, they become more interested in expressing their full cognitive stack and become more adept at using functions outside of their 4 function stack. They will still use them awkwardly, and they will still prefer their primary functions much more, but they will be more adjusted.

There is no amount of "sh*t" anyone has to deal with for the rest of their life unless it is a biological "sh*t" which cannot be cured or managed with modern medicine. Any other form of "sh*t" can be managed or purged.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
I would pontificate that Turbulent INTJs have a lot in common with any sort of INFPs.

Speaking for myself on the following.

Tells people "I know" a lot, but secretly frets that they may not actually know and researches compulsively.
False. If I don't know something, I'll admit it, then do the research without fretting about it. The Sage's Quest is something to be relished, not spurned.

Spend a lot of time organizing information.
True. Fastidious attention to ergonomic order is a textbook Melancholy trait. Lawful Good is Lawful GREAT!

Doesn't care what others think/more likely to not mask their own persona.
True, though I don't like it when others think stuff that's anti-true. Don't like myself thinking stuff that's anti-true too.

Like to create and follow their own process, in a way that helps them understand something (rather than following what they "should" do).
True. Lawful Good doesn't mean we can't be rebels in our own way.

Doesn't respond well to being told to relax, as this makes them fear they aren't relaxing enough.
I've never had trouble with this, but I can't give it a definitive "true" or "false."

Are courteous and friendly to people and tries to play nicely but still carries a stubbornness to knowing everything and sometimes an arrogance at not needing outside input.
True except for the arrogance. Well, maybe when I was younger (late teens, early 20s).

Tends to feel they are very competent and knowledgeable.
Depends on the topic or task at hand. We also recognize what we don't know and should always be GLaD to accept help from people with different aptitudes.

Has a ravenous appetite for information that fits into a topic that interests them.
Naturally.

Usually have an elephant's memory and remember details accurately.
That's why they called me "Sheldon" where I used to work.

Sometimes struggle to succinctly describe their thoughts.
Ni tends to think in abstract images first and some of them can can difficult to transcribe into language that can be easily understood in strictly left-brain terms.

Give freer reign to mental wanderings.
The only way to use Ni.

Push themselves to achieve, but don't necessarily make concrete benefit (such as pay) their main goal - their main goal is more likely to be as knowledgeable as possible.
Or to find job satisfaction if we're talking workplace scenarios. Anyway, knowledge is impotent without wisdom.

Are fine not being in the center spotlight and may rather be in the background/unexposed.
True. *hides*

Really need a kick in the ass to actually do something, and do it now.
I'll admit it. That's sometimes true. Usually, positive motivation works better. We only slack off when we feel like nothing matters anymore.

Like the Assertive INTJ, but think they're smarter, more knowledgeable, and have more novel and original ideas that define them.
Never thought of it that way. Not really interested in arbitrary competition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you all really ,,

i wanna ask about the feeling part .. how it is like on the 2 intj types

1 - 10 of 10 Posts