Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have high Se, but I am curious how an ESTP interacts with the world, what their thoughts are, inner world, struggles, strengths, just overall thoughts of life. I suck at concise wording....BASICAALLYYY....what is the high Se ESTP world like?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I have high Se, but I am curious how an ESTP interacts with the world, what their thoughts are, inner world, struggles, strengths, just overall thoughts of life. I suck at concise wording....BASICAALLYYY....what is the high Se ESTP world like?
Why don't you tell us how your Se affects you in those things, and I'll list my reactions in similar scenarios as contrast? mind you, can only speak for myself and not others and I'm not the best representative due to being socially retarded.

Reactions: ENIGMA2019

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
What he's trying to say I think, is how do you think, and how do you process information, do you live 'in the moment' with all your senses or are you more detached from the 'present moment'. How do you perceive and interact with your surroundings. (Like, are you more aware of your surroundings or are you more 'spaced out'?) I presume by inner world he might be asking if you day-dream, or if you think a lot, how much do you stay in your head, if at all.

Definition of Se:
https://www.careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Extraverted-Sensing.cfm

Now, everyone's responses should be interesting because Se is my least used function, out of every function.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
typical ESTP wont be day dreaming, laying about lazily.

ESTP is a very primal animal. we see, we want, we do.

anything imagination related is a foreign concept to us, it sounds like hallucination. we arent creative, we arent emotional

we are always in tune with the moment and the environment

im 38, and only this year have started allowing myself to day dream and let my eyes 'lose focus' or 'go hazy'. some of the thoughts and mental movies which resulted from said day dreaming have been useful to process in a different way....

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Thoughts, inner world and inner struggles are limited to unhealthy doubts and probable wins.

High Se-people generally don't think, don't worry, don't lay puzzles, don't feel, don't paint pictures of catastrophes.. They focus on enjoying sensations and movement and foremost to WIN. Enjoyment = winning. Winning = enjoyment. The feel is the win, not the competitive win is the win.

Bet it makes less sense than OP. I tried, OK!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts