If anyone is going to find a "prize" in their food it's me! :laughing: I have found hair so many times that I just cut the food it's touching away, & eat around it. The grossest feeling is crunching down on something that should be soft, like finding eggshells in your pancakes. I have found plastic in my food too. Things like this not only gross you out, cause you to stop eating, & throw the food away, but it can also cause food poisoning, or worse!
My friend is a little worse off than me, these are some of the odd things she has found in her food:
A metal screw, a hairy nipple, & an animal tooth! :shocked:
My mother's co-worker ended up swallowing part of a latex glove, or condom, that was cooked into a pie. Even though she induced vomiting when she discovered it, she ended up getting deathly ill because she was allergic to latex. :crazy:
I once found a bee in a bottle of juice... but that was about it. And it wasn't like I found it gross. I actually felt sorry for the bee which seemed... unwell... disoriented... hurt... But other than that? Nope! Nothing!
Something beyond recognition in a fast food chicken nugget. It was about the size of a child’s marble, deep blue-green in color. It appeared to be decomposing animal matter of some type. It had the consistency of jellied snot.
Having cleaned chickens from scratch, I can say I never saw anything like that in a chicken.
And that was the last chicken (Mc) nugget I ever had contact with. Thank goodness I saw it before I ate it.