Personality Cafe banner

What is the highest level of education that you've completed?

• Some High School

Votes: 1,194 16.9%
  • High School Grad

Votes: 979 13.9%
  • Some College

Votes: 2,314 32.8%
  • College Grad

Votes: 1,551 22.0%
  • Post-Graduate Work

Votes: 309 4.4%
  • Post-Graduate Degree

Votes: 714 10.1%

• Total voters
581 - 600 of 633 Posts

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
Just finished College, well not technically since I still have to wait for results day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
High school student here! ^-^

·
Registered
207 Posts
Done with high school, working on my BS in engineering starting in the fall :)
(environmental engineering specifically)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Working on my Master's. Might get a post-baccalaureate certificate in Computer Science as well and add that to my current field. But, that won't be until like 2 or 3 years later. Gotta try to slowly pay down some of this debt first.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm Australian so terminology slightly differs, but mostly similar. My Masters (by thesis) is ranked higher than my extended MBA which was by coursework. My Post Graduate Dip (Mgt Psych) is ranked higher than my Bachelors Degree, since a Degree is required before being eligible.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am writing a Master Thesis now. It's so hard. I have to finish it up to 6 Nov. I am so nervous. I even used essayhelp.org writing service so they proofread it. I have to make a presentation and I am free :)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
BSc Physics, MSc Software Development.

When I was young and naive, I wanted to go into Physics research. Then I noticed that it's a cutthroat world of competition, constantly trying to gain funding, and mediocre pay. Research doesn't produce a tangible product or profit, so it essentially depends on charity in the sense that it isn't self sustaining. That means you're only treated as well as the degree to which your country values research.

Software Development, on the other hand... I'm so valued, I get free bagels with cream cheese. Talk about living the high-life.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm probably not going to make it into college, so I'll say high school diploma is my probabe maximum in education.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Finishing up high school.
Planning on getting a B.S. in Environmental Engineering, starting this fall!
After that, a master's in sustainability (or another specific field in the environmental industry) after working for a few years.
Probably plan to move to a different state after undergrad is complete! :)
Wish I could update this. Graduated high school with honors, now moved on to college! Still sticking to a BS in Environmental Engineering and I'm doing well so far. Definitely still planning for a master's, now I know I want to get my MS degree in Engineering Science and Mechanics.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wish I could change my answer. I'm a high school senior and I haven't technically graduated high school yet so I chose some high school, but I'm a full time college student so I should've chosen some college.

581 - 600 of 633 Posts