Personality Cafe banner

What is the highest level of education that you've completed?

• Some High School

Votes: 1,194 16.9%
  • High School Grad

Votes: 979 13.9%
  • Some College

Votes: 2,314 32.8%
  • College Grad

Votes: 1,551 22.0%
  • Post-Graduate Work

Votes: 309 4.4%
  • Post-Graduate Degree

Votes: 714 10.1%

• Total voters
621 - 633 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Some college.

Got a job right now that pays me well and demand an intense amount of hours.

Since almost all positions are open for people without degrees, the pay is actually good and it demands a lot of time; it seems counter-productive to try to go back to college now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Graduated from high school some time ago.
Hey. I'm studying at Boston University now. I want to graduate from this university. Before going to university, I went to college. I am very glad that in our country higher education has value, unlike many other countries. Only smart people, people who want to have a well-paid and prestigious job, people who can pay for their education, people who want to study, go to higher education institutions. That is why the level of teaching at these universities is high and the gained knowledge has a sense. Scam control in such higher education institutions is also quite strict. Students are not allowed to buy papers from services such as the service from which everyone can buypapercheap.net buy cheap paper, therefore, students are forced to do everything on their own, which affects their level. Students become smarter, begin to write more literally, and become more well-read. Their vocabulary is increasing, rapidly expanding. That is why I do not regret studying at a higher educational institution and of course, I want to graduate from a university.

·
Registered
INFP 459 sp/sx
76 Posts
Bachelor's degree

621 - 633 of 633 Posts