Personality Cafe banner

What is the highest level of education you have completed?

• Some High School

Votes: 64 15.7%
  • High School Grad

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • Some College

Votes: 156 38.3%
  • College Grad

Votes: 87 21.4%
  • Post-Graduate Work

Votes: 26 6.4%
  • Post-Graduate Degree

Votes: 38 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Juris Doctor from a Tier I law school; member in good standing of two bars. If you are thinking about law school and have any questions, feel free to PM me. It has its pros and its cons, but I'll try to give you some good ideas to think about.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
High School junior aspiring to study Astronomy and Classics, then going to Law School.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After nearly flunking out of high school (had to take night classes and got my credits in right under the wire - they didn't think I was going to make it and had left my name off the graduation list), I went to community college and regularly got the highest grades in my classes. After two years, I transferred to Berkeley and graduated with a 3.7 in Psychology. In my whole time at Berkeley, I only got one grade below an A-. It was a B, and in that class, I had an A going into the final, but had stayed up until 3 the night (morning) before an 8 a.m. test, threw up in my hand shortly before the test began, finished the test as quickly as I could, and didn't bother correcting things I knew were wrong.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
I just realized that, even though I voted a while ago, I never actually posted in here until now! lol

I have an M.S. in Applied Physiology and Nutrition from Columbia University and a B.S. in Nutritional Sciences from Cornell University.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Finishing the Norwegian version of college in 5 months, after that its most likely our University... I guess you can say I will major in history...

·
Registered
154 Posts
"Some high school"- secondary school almost done with! Until June. Then I'm hopefully going to 6th form (Year 12) and then uni. My family would like me to go to Oxbridge or Utrecht. I don't know where I want to go. I doubt I'll get anywhere near Oxbridge. Lots of time for all that though! Maybe I will go to a community college in America and make an Experience of it! My dad went to uni in America. Both of my parents have the level below PhD; I don't know what that is.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have an Associate's degree, and am going back for my Bachelor's. At age 34 I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up, and it is the same thing I got my Associate's in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Currently am in high school and college. Obtaining my GED and Associate of Arts in 2012. Plan on majoring in psychology after getting my associate.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a BS in Biology and I have done some graduate level work. At the moment, I can't decide what direction I need to take career-wise but I think this site will help!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.