Personality Cafe banner

What is the highest level of education you've completed?

• Some high school

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • High school diploma

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Some college

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Associates degree

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Bachelors degree

Votes: 29 22.8%
  • Masters degree

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Ph.D, M.D, etc.

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
High school diploma, i guess..

Next stop bachelor!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Some college. I don't anticipate obtaining a degree, though I may take a class or two more depending on what sparks my interest.

·
Banned
14,808 Posts
3 1/2 years of college, but around 90 hours and I'd still have 3 semesters to go to get a degree in my major. I dropped out over a year ago because I find academia stifling and I wasn't really sure WHY I was even working on the degree I was.

I'll probably take other classes, but I may end up with a certification in something more practical than English Literature. We'll see.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am currently preparing for the dreaded G.R.E. I am not a fan of standardized tests. I performed quite poorly on the S.A.T., yet I still completed my B.A. with honors.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
Today, I filled out a graduation application for my Juris Doctor degree. :crazy: May 2012!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Two years of college so far. I'm studying Computer Security, prospecting going to graduate school for Game Design while pursuing interests for prestige in the mean time so my hours clocked aren't the only measure of my competency.

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
B.A. (Honours) Political Science, Economics. M.A. International Relations. Starting law school at some point in the near future. My LSAT score is excellent. I plan to work and do some volunteering, on the side, before I continue my education.

·
Banned
4,187 Posts
Double BA in English (Comparative Lit) and French Studies; Postgrad diploma in (Public/Children's) Librarianship. Hoping to return to further study sometime and might consider becoming an accredited translator.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts