Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it. What is the INFJ hardass mode/? ive heard this mode about other types so what would describe the infj one/

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
oohhhh hmmmmm

INTJ, when I'm stressed but it's only at my worse but its something like that personality type

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Hmm, finding the question a bit unclear. I noticed the others giving other type personalities that we mimic when in a bad place. Is that what you meant? Or did you mean for specific examples?

For me, when I am being a hard ass I simply try to one-up everyone. If someone says something I find stupid, normally I would not say anything or if I did I would be intelligent in how I brought it up. When I am pissed, I will exaggerate and take it up a notch. I see it as a game and I love winning. Maybe that's the Aries in me coming out though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I swear a lot, I normally do not and I am normally quiet but when i get angry i can get loud and swear a lot, it also depends on the situtuation. people know that when i do this i am pissed off

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm an INFJ when I'm in hard ass mode, only I am more stern or swear more than usual...sometimes *looks about furtivly* I kick people...yes, kick them! In the ankles.(Oh, I am so bad)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hmm, finding the question a bit unclear. I noticed the others giving other type personalities that we mimic when in a bad place. Is that what you meant? Or did you mean for specific examples?

For me, when I am being a hard ass I simply try to one-up everyone. If someone says something I find stupid, normally I would not say anything or if I did I would be intelligent in how I brought it up. When I am pissed, I will exaggerate and take it up a notch. I see it as a game and I love winning. Maybe that's the Aries in me coming out though.
Aries high five!

I am also an Aries, and I do the same thing.

And when I come across someone with a personality type that is very stubborn like me and is more argumentative than me, I truly get pissed, raise my voice, and shut off myself from that person for a while.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Making cynical remarks and pretending I don’t give a shit.. mostly being defensive and projecting heartless sentiments onto all of humanity.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Quote from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire sums up the INFJ hardass mode, I think. I thought of it as soon as I read the title of this thread:

At that moment, Harry fully understood for the first time why people said Dumbledore was the only wizard Voldemort had ever feared. The look upon Dumbledore's face as he stared down at the unconscious form of Mad-Eye Moody was more terrible than Harry could have ever imagined. There was no benign smile upon Dumbledore's face, no twinkle in the eyes behind the spectacles. There was cold fury in every line of the ancient face; a sense of power radiated from Dumbledore as though he were giving off burning heat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts