Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The last thing that made me cry was when my dog died about 3 weeks ago. She was with me for 9 years and losing her just broke my heart. I miss her so much.
So sorry!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I do not know, but since my grandma died last year, every time I remember how much she suffered makes me cry. She was the best grandma and a human being.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Read a novel last week where a man's best friend died. Not full on sobs, but there was a tear down my cheek.

Full on sobs, have not come in like 7 years. I just felt really burned out and was trying to force myself to go to work.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
I honestly don't remember, it's been decades since I actually shed tears. I was taught and learned not to cry when I was young, and I learned that lesson well. This is source of deep frustration to me. I couldn't cry when my best friend, dog or father died, when my shipmates died in a horrible way, when my marriage ended. All of this things were well worth mourning, and lord knows I could have used the catharsis that tears promise. I don't want to be like this, but have no idea how to deprogram myself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Granny on her deathbed, few hours ago. I waited 4,5 years for this.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I may not know you but I know your pain. I lost my Mum three months ago on Monday. The sorrow is unbearable and all the platitudes in the world can’t fill even a square millimetre of all that you’ve lost. That said, you have my most sincere sympathies and condolences.

I was listening to some random music the night before last and How Can I Help You Say Goodbye by Laura Branigan came on - it just brought everything back and I dissolved into a puddle all over again...

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
A few weeks ago I got really high and drunk and started crying because I thought my brother was mocking me.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey, you all resurrected my old thread! :crying::tongue:

I cried earlier today because of a job interview I had. The moment I got in my car, I started crying very loudly, and I unsafely drove out of the parking lot. I didn't do bad at the interview—I think I had some good moments in there. I cried because I discovered that my preconceived notions about the program were wrong, and I decided that I really want to work there. There is a lot more collaboration and friendliness among teachers there!

The mean lady I currently work with told me that the school and population around there are shady. Because she goes to church around there (?????). I've decided over time that she is just a cold-hearted person who can't see the diamond in the rough. She has a lot of bad opinions. The kids are diverse indeed, but I love that. The more abnormal a kid is, the more we seem to get along. The kids there look like they all have fascinating stories to tell, and they hold the door open for you even when they're late to class.

·
Administrator
13,472 Posts
I cried a few times while watching this movie--but it wasn't bad. I often avoid drama movie because sometimes I cry a lot and it leaves me feeling bad. But this movie was great.

Maybe it is catharsis, but I really enjoyed how the film explored so many deep subjects while still staying light and flowing along.

Before that it was last night when I watched a nature documentary and the walruses were falling off the cliffs. : (

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha, when am I not? Get past 11 PM at night especially and bam, waterworks!

Most recently though? When reading a story and my two favorite characters just worked through a big issue together. The issue had been plaguing their relationship for a long time and seeing them finally come to a resolution moved me to tears-- I was just so happy for them!!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts