Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is it that pissed you off? People seem to be pissed a lot in life but over what? So tell me the last thing that pissed you off. I will go first.

I have this guy that I work that that wants to talk all the time. He just wont shut up. And to hear him all the time pisses me off. I just want to stick a sock in his mouth to get him to shut up for a little while.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
The last thing that pissed me off was when my mom asked a question right after I said something that would've answered the question had she been listening.

Well, it didn't piss me off, but it's sure as hell annoying when she does that.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The last thing that pissed me off was that my housemates don't quite understand how tired I am after socializing for several week with no break.
When you have M.E., nothing is more exhausting than holidays! :frustrating:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hmm... I don't get "pissed off" all that much. But, the last thing that caused me some... negative feelings would be the other night. I went to help a friend move a piano (which we ended up moving everything else but the thing...) *ahem* and I told my mothers boyfriend, out of courtesy that I was going to be picked up by my friend later, tell my mom so she doesn't have a panic attack... or something. (having to do things like this at 23 pisses me off in general...) I leave, and I am moving things in a location neither I nor my friend gets reception in. Its about 9:30pm and we are heading back (I was picked up at 4:30pm) My mother calls my friend, as my phones battery has died while moving crap. She is at my friends mothers house, and thats how she got my friends cell #. She was "worried" about me. Talk about really embarrassing! After my friend taking me to his mothers, opposed to my house like originally planned (to save gas). My mother is obviously keeping a lid on some of the issues she is having currently, while chatting it up with my friends mother... My friends younger sister (13-14yr old) may have also been listening in, as she came out after I got there myself. After we leave, she freaking breaks down on me in the car ride back home! Apparently, her boyfriend said I MIGHT be gone... but even so, she told me she was searching the fields at our home, called my other friend Jeff, found out I was with Derek... drove to his house to ask his mom, as she didn't have her number. She didn't know... so she got Derek's number to ask him. All because of the, I MIGHT be at Derek's. Instead of stopping to consider I was fine, and actually with Derek at the time... she concluded that might be dead, or unconscious somewhere! The next day, Rob comes in my room and apologizes to me as he didn't tell my mom the whole story earlier. We both wanted to keep it under wraps to the reason I left. As last time I told her, she guilt tripped me into not helping my best friend move the piano. He also wasn't aware that I had left when first asked. His and my belief is that mommy doesn't need to know every freaking thing I do... yet, apparently even when she has a good idea of what I am doing... she assumes the worst! .... yet this same person insists that I need to get out of the house more! She is the very reason I don't! I just know one day I am going to go to a friends house and some cops are going to knock on my door thinking I am a missing person because of her! GAH! And don't even get me started when I raise the point that I am 23, and most, people my age are living on their own, living their own life... and I intend to do the same in the near future! ...sigh, just another day at home I guess. I so need a job so I can get out of here... :frustrating:

... anyways, I am currently free for a week as they are out of state. I have been counting the days till it was so. (I don't even count days to normal vacations.) :proud:

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
The last thing that pissed me off was my mother being homophobic and thinking that my brother was doing something with a friend of his who was in his room. It's really annoying that's she's so scared of one us being gay. When she questioned me about I just shrugged and then she got on my case because she thinks I'm too indifferent to what goes on around me. I'm just bothered by things she is bothered by. I can have my own opinion.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The other day I took my brand new, never-used, expensive and very very pretty rainbow umbrella to school. It stopped raining through the day so I left it by my locker. It disappeared and at the end of the day I found it, at the other end of the school, completely broken and unusable. Thanks, whoever that was.

I was PMSing at the time too, so my god I was pissed.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The last thing that really pissed me off was about a month ago when I was camping with my mom...we were leaving and way out in these backroads in a mountain area and neither of us could remember the way out. I told my mom the way I thought it was and we headed that way and eventually found a sign that said the freeway we needed to get to was strait ahead. Well, she decided that since that was not the road we came in on it wouldn't work (for some reason...I still don't get it)and turned around...we proceded to drive around for an hour until she finally found the "right" way. When I jokingly (and I admit, probably a little obnoxiously) pointed out that we would have been out an hour ago if we just went the way I said she got all mad and told me that my sense of direction is just as bad as hers and that I don't know what I'm talking about and that I always act like I know better than everyone else. Well...I don't think I was acting like I "knew better"...I didn't need to know anything, there was a fricken' sign right there telling us!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
My parents eating habits. My dad smacks his lips and my mother bites her fork. The sound of it makes me irrationally and violently angry.

·
Registered
417 Posts
OK, OK! Here's a super good one. It's deep. Unlike everyone else's posts.

Ok, so here I go.
The last thing that pissed me off today was my 2 year old sister, about 1 second ago.
Deeep, right?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I went to the burger shop and ordered a burger. Paid for it and had to wait around 10mins till it's done. There was a crowd since the burgers are great so naturally the guy who made them was very busy. He gave the burger to a guy who came a few mins after me first so I said: hey wait I ordered before him. "Uhm I don't remember you paying." Then what is this? (I show him the bill) "You could've gotten it at a place nearby and come here for free serving" Uhm, says here UnoGrill (name of his franchise). "You could've printed it for all I know." :confused: "If I paid for it I sure as hell not gonna walk away without it." at which he bursted into a fit complaining about how customers think this job is so easy and that we think we can do and say what we want just cause he doesn't have even a high school degree etc. Seriously, WTF! I felt my fist clenching without me wanting it to clench lol. Luckily the people around me saw my payment so they vouched that I did pay. Plus the time on the bill clearly says it was bought 10 mins earlier. I got a burger and an itch in my fist xD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts