Cliff Coast Headland Coastal and oceanic landforms Sea

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Winter

Same area in the fall.

Seal River, Manitoba

Okay, a river meeting tundra doesn't have any trees, but my God, it's beautiful.

ETA: didn't take these pictures. I am biased. I was born 50 km away.
It's so strange you should come from a place on this night that happens to have the infinity symbol for its flag...just for weird reasons...that keep happening to me

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The most beautiful thing I've seen, I saw through someone else. They described it thusly: they had got up before the sunrise in Finland, and the dew froze to grass, a storm last night had swept the sky, before them stood a jeweled tree and behind that the vault of morning stars....

I think such music penetrates!

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kindness.
--the tune spoke through the wild's traveler, the reeds, slowly through cross-light, the hills above lakes, an opal covered earth-world, years of a single blinking lantern, through sunken laceleaf, and the open window to me.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I was just sitting there, when suddenly a lizard ran up and sat on me.. To my shock, the lizard became an iridescent rainbow lizard!

Niagra Falls was gorgeous too! There was a light show at night, and the light shining on the water made for a dazzling display! The city was empty except with the music from a street musician.. The few people out that night were dancing and having a great time! There was a haunted house I was able to visit. I had free roam of the hotel and the city because my father is open-minded like that.

The whole trip was like something from a dream.

People in New York are so honest and open. I love that.

The painted desert is also gorgeous. I love the vibe of Sedona, Arizona and want to live there or make a pilgrimage there someday. I loved the architecture of the buildings there and the peoples' adventurous spirits.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Probably my ex. *sighs longingly*
To all of us who've been left by beautiful people for some reasons. *cheers*

---

Grace, I still long for you. Your snub nose and your pianist hands... your cute face, your smile, your breath that smelt of siomai... :'(

·
Registered
252 Posts
An elderly couple who are still in love.

A stranger showing compassion to another in need.

Karma (good or bad, doesn't matter as long as it is deserved)

The brilliant smiles on my loved ones.

Someone doing what they love as a profession.

Anyone standing up against bullies.

Probably more, but they escape me for the moment.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts