Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it's a three-way tie between Johnson & Johnson's baby wash, lavender-scented baby powder, and Old Spice. The baby wash is pretty self-explanatory. My mom used baby powder after a shower, so the smell of it always reminds me of her. Both my father and my mother's father use Old Spice, so the smell reminds me of them both. :happy: I'm interested in other INFPs' responses, considering we are a pretty sensitive bunch. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I like the smell of puppies ^^ (not in a I wanna eat them kinda way or anything) I like them sell of my horse sweating, freshly cut grass and the smell of old books

Reactions: infinitefish

·
Registered
838 Posts
Cigarette Smoke (reminds me of when I was younger, as well as my father)
Eucalyptus (Awesome smell in general, oddly nostalgic)
Fire

And because I'm totally creepy, smell of shampoo of a person I'm in love with...unless it's like, strawberry or something.

·
Registered
94 Posts
my favorite scent in the world is the smell of a crawl space. i don't know why i hung out in crawl spaces as a child... the damp, dewey musk is just bliss for me. does anyone know what i'm talking about? or am i crazy

·
Registered
264 Posts
All of the seasons except for winter. (In Minnesota all the snow just melted, and that spring smell is here!)

·
Banned
708 Posts
Sandalwood.
Friends' houses.
Cloves.
Movie popcorn.
Cooked jasmine rice.
Cheap french vanilla car fresheners.
Cigarettes + coffee + old jacket.

A few scents remain unnamed/unkown, but they creep up out of nowhere bringing back a flood of memories more heady than even most songs can. Funny thing is, my half brother used to really like the smell of cow manure. Every single time a semi full of heifers would pass us on the road, he'd roll down the window and lean his head out getting that all important first whiff, haha. It's reassuring that no one else has it listed.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
The ocean... I've lived by it for most of my life and I can be anywhere in the world...and smell the ocean air...and it feels like home. :happy:

I also love the smell of fire and rain. And puppy breath. :laughing:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the smell of coffee in the morning,
newly washed and dried (preferably outside a sunny day) sheets/clothes,
newly cut grass,
home baked bread,
the ocean,
the pine woods of Vancouver,
the streets of Tokyo,
ahh there are so many nice smells :tongue:

·
Registered
576 Posts
My freshly washed clothes. Don't know what detergent I use but it smell hella good.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Pizza.
And the smell of smoke from a wood fire. Not that I'm a pyro or anything. No. Nothing like that.
>.>
<.<

1 - 20 of 123 Posts