Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to introduce the typology to my group of friends as a lighthearted experiments. Being as they are a bunch of dirty casuals, I don't want to subject them to long winded questionnaires. What would be a fun, swift test that would also retain some validity, especially if I could guide them through the exercise?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Keys2cognition is a good, comprehensive MBTI test that assesses you based on your function stacking. It was the first test I took, and I recommend it to anyone new to MBTI.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have one that has animals for each cognitive functions and is themed after the jungle, also taking the pun of Jung in it ;)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
John's Personality Test

This test is pretty fast with only 25 questions, and also pretty accurate and fun.

If you're ambivalent/not sure about some of the questions, you can skip it too.

My results:
54% INTJ
13% INFJ
12% ISTJ
9% INTP
3% ENTJ

Quite good! :happy:
Yeah, this one is good and frankly one of my favourites, but it has a catch:

"Am I the only one that gets wildly different results if I click skip more than 3 times as compared to when I don't click skip even once?"

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
This is by far my favorite. It's ideal, I think.

Personality Type Quiz

But the Similar Minds test is fun for laughs and head shaking.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

Personality Type Quiz

Since when are you a super member? ...my my! The world changes :ghost2: !

...eh yes! Similar minds is fun, but there are some that have no place in this type of testing. It's because they recycle their questions - one of my biggest complaints against SimilarMinds.

edit: ah the test is broken. Can't access the page 3.

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
974 Posts

Personality Type Quiz

I got INFJ from this test, which kinda scares me. The amount at which I relate to its description of INFJs is no help.

Other than that, this is actually very well done. I linked it to my brother and saw that it tailors itself depending on what answers you pick on previous pages. It also focuses more on the cognitive functions than the dichotomies, which is a big plus. This test is probably the best one on the web.

·
Registered
ISFP
196 Posts
John's Personality Test

This test is pretty fast with only 25 questions, and also pretty accurate and fun.

If you're ambivalent/not sure about some of the questions, you can skip it too.
I like John's for the colors and question skipping. I usually have to skip a lot of questions because I could go either way on them and want to only answer the questions that I can answer with a definite preference.

I rate this one up in my "top three least onerous". I have done it a few times but don't recall if the results have been consistent.

74% ISTP
9% INTP
5% ISTJ
4% ESTP
2% ENTP

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
How d'yall finish eric's test? It's broken for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts