Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the most introverted extrovert?

13K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  wiggen 
#1 ·
Decided I'd do one more poll before I take my break from PersonalityCafe, and here it goes. The question of the week is What is the most introverted extrovert?

My vote goes to ENTP ;p :bored:

Reactions: n.yumikim and Grey
#2 ·
I believe those with primary Se or Fe are more extroverted, Se first as it fully engages the environment they are surrounded with and Fe second as it engages with people.

Te is less out there but can appear assertive and therefore extroverted when decision time comes.

Dominant Ne makes the most introverted of extroverts, this means ENTPs and ENFPs. Picking between them I’d say the Ti of ENTPs would appear more reserved than the Fi of ENFPs but both can be appear rather introverted.

Obviously it’s an individual thing at the end of the day.

Reactions: Grey
#4 ·
Haven't you people noticed all the ENFPs doubting their E...

#5 ·
I think ENTP or ENTJ. It's hard to put why I think that into writing, it's just...they seem like they'd be the least motivated to make conversation out of the E types because of the NT. I could be wrong, though...

Reactions: Grey
#6 ·
My first thought was "ENFP, hands down," because of, well... what starry said. The ENFP I know best in real life now does just say he wants to be alone sometimes. It suddenly dawned on me, though, that they sort of mimic whoever they're around, and the only person he expresses the introverted tendencies to is me. He then proceeds to be around people (me or others) all the time. So I think he only really expresses introverted tendencies to me as an instance of seeming just like everybody he's around, only when we're alone.

I only know one ENTJ, who would be my first real guess, but she's extremely extroverted. I think that may be her-specific, but sadly I don't have any others to compare her to.

So... I think I'll go with ENTP--but I don't think they're very introverted by choice. As long as they think that they're the center of attention, or among the coolest ones around, they're very extroverted... but the moment the group finds someone cooler, they retreat into a book or video games or something else they can do alone. Since NTs of any type can't naturally hold up popularity too well, I think it's pretty common to find ENTPs alone like you would an introvert.

I know it's not the same thing... but I'm an INTP, the most introverted of all introverts, so all the extroverts look equally extroverted to me. So for lack of a better choice, I'll go with ENTPs.

edit: hehe, I just realized how insulting that was :tongue:. Mildly sorry.

#15 ·
My first thought was "ENFP, hands down," because of, well... what starry said. The ENFP I know best in real life now does just say he wants to be alone sometimes. It suddenly dawned on me, though, that they sort of mimic whoever they're around, and the only person he expresses the introverted tendencies to is me. He then proceeds to be around people (me or others) all the time. So I think he only really expresses introverted tendencies to me as an instance of seeming just like everybody he's around, only when we're alone.

I only know one ENTJ, who would be my first real guess, but she's extremely extroverted. I think that may be her-specific, but sadly I don't have any others to compare her to.

So... I think I'll go with ENTP--but I don't think they're very introverted by choice. As long as they think that they're the center of attention, or among the coolest ones around, they're very extroverted... but the moment the group finds someone cooler, they retreat into a book or video games or something else they can do alone. Since NTs of any type can't naturally hold up popularity too well, I think it's pretty common to find ENTPs alone like you would an introvert.

I know it's not the same thing... but I'm an INTP, the most introverted of all introverts, so all the extroverts look equally extroverted to me. So for lack of a better choice, I'll go with ENTPs.

edit: hehe, I just realized how insulting that was :tongue:. Mildly sorry.
With me it depends who I am with. If I can relate to the person...Definitely E, but if I can't relate to the person...Introvert. I normally just shut up if I can't relate to the person.

#9 ·
I find the N and F contributing to the introversion. Fi especially. The question is, is Fi more introverted than Ti?

Say if a thinker is pondering an issue and need to be left alone in a quiet environment...
Relative to a feeler who is hurt and wants to collect their feelings together..
Which fades first?

#16 ·
I find the N and F contributing to the introversion. Fi especially. The question is, is Fi more introverted than Ti?

Say if a thinker is pondering an issue and need to be left alone in a quiet environment...
Relative to a feeler who is hurt and wants to collect their feelings together..
Which fades first?

maybe they fade in relatively equal amounts of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.