Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Trashy romance novels are pretty fun to come up with.

Overly long names, ie, Mirabella Amethyst Priscilla Madeleine Eleanor St James Stuart, the Duchess of Blackwood + gravity defying silken luxurious locks of hair + melodramatic scenes + two models with wardrobe malfunctions + a cheesy tagline + a title that can but may not include the words 'seduction', 'dark', 'danger', 'hunger', 'night' 'passion' or 'Duke/Lord/Earl' = the front and back covers of a really really trashy romance.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Right now I'm interested in working (or rather helping) with children in preschool, preferably Montessori.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was staring down the possibility of becoming an actuary when I was contacted out of the blue by a progressive, seemingly too good to be true software company halfway across the nation for a technical role with a lot of variety and skill involved. I moved out and haven't pined for actuarial science since. Actually, I never pined for it; it was more like a very boring backup plan.

Reactions: possiBri

·
Registered
2,264 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nurse.

/10char
Nah, I think ISTP's could do great at nursing. Our bedside manner could probably use a little work, but the technical aspects would be a piece of cake and we could handle the stress of the job much better than most, especially in something like an ER or a trauma ward.

I second romance novelist for the most un-ISTP career.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts