Personality Cafe banner

What is the Myers Briggs personality type of your best friend?

• INFP - The Idealists

Votes: 273 9.3%
  • INFJ - The Protectors

Votes: 275 9.4%
  • INTP - The Thinkers

Votes: 239 8.2%
  • INTJ - The Scientists

Votes: 277 9.5%
  • ISFP - The Artists

Votes: 97 3.3%
  • ISTP - The Mechanics

Votes: 92 3.1%
  • ISFJ - The Nurturers

Votes: 106 3.6%
  • ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

Votes: 131 4.5%
  • ENFP - The Inspirers

Votes: 285 9.8%
  • ENFJ - The Givers

Votes: 170 5.8%
  • ENTP - The Visionaries

Votes: 156 5.3%
  • ENTJ - The Executives

Votes: 86 2.9%
  • ESFP - The Performers

Votes: 115 3.9%
  • ESTP - The Doers

Votes: 72 2.5%
  • ESFJ - The Caregivers

Votes: 79 2.7%
  • ESTJ - The Guardians

Votes: 64 2.2%
  • I don't have a best friend.

Votes: 404 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Please vote, what is the Myers Briggs personality type of your best friend?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
My best friend is an INFJ. I'm an INFP so there are some extreme differences but also extreme similarities. She's a lot more logical and rational than I am (but is most definitely a feeler despite this). She and I understand each others' need for space and can daydream together (something we did a lot as kids) and we can tell each other anything. She's a lot more harsh than I am with honesty and can be very critical and condescending, something I don't like at all but it doesn't matter because she's my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Our brains may function differently but she and I have more in common than in differences.

Honorable mention goes to my other INFJ friend and the one friend who really does understand how my brain works, my INFP friend.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I have more than one best friends. I dislike having to only choose one, but I go with the one in my college right now, who is an INTP. My other best friends are INTP and INFP.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm an INFJ and my *current* bf is an ISTJ. My last bf was an ISFJ. Before that, another ISTJ. Before that, an INFJ. And my most notable bf was an INTJ. We're still good friends, but distance and circumstance has separated us. Wow. Looks like I'm "J"-crazy.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
My best friend is an ENFP. She's open to everything, unpretentious, patient and intensely generous. Actually, in comparison to her, I feel like the worse friend. She's so wonderful. xD

10 years ago, she and I were both naive and carefree; 5 years later, she and I were both callous and hurt about the world; and five years after that, now, we're back to loving life and taking it by storm. We've grown together seamlessly, as if we're the same person.

Even if she cut off my left arm, I know for a fact that she's someone I will keep in touch with until the day either of us die, and long past then. I won't have it any other way. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
I wonder why the ESFJ is so low in that poll. You'd think, or at least I would, that ESFJ's would be up there because we're one of the friendliest types, and we love long-lasting relationships with people.
There are at least 3 ESFJs in my life that are extremely important to me, who are there when I need them, whom I value and cherish. ESFJs are wonderful people, generally speaking. But something you'll see again and again on this site is that it's densely populated with INXX's. And, if I'm not mistaken, the type least represented here might just be ESFJs. So these polls are very skewed for that reason and don't represent real world numbers. :)

1 - 20 of 315 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.