Personality Cafe banner

What is the Myers Briggs personality type of your best friend?

• INFP - The Idealists

Votes: 273 9.3%
  • INFJ - The Protectors

Votes: 275 9.4%
  • INTP - The Thinkers

Votes: 239 8.2%
  • INTJ - The Scientists

Votes: 277 9.5%
  • ISFP - The Artists

Votes: 97 3.3%
  • ISTP - The Mechanics

Votes: 92 3.1%
  • ISFJ - The Nurturers

Votes: 106 3.6%
  • ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

Votes: 131 4.5%
  • ENFP - The Inspirers

Votes: 285 9.8%
  • ENFJ - The Givers

Votes: 170 5.8%
  • ENTP - The Visionaries

Votes: 156 5.3%
  • ENTJ - The Executives

Votes: 86 2.9%
  • ESFP - The Performers

Votes: 115 3.9%
  • ESTP - The Doers

Votes: 72 2.5%
  • ESFJ - The Caregivers

Votes: 79 2.7%
  • ESTJ - The Guardians

Votes: 64 2.2%
  • I don't have a best friend.

Votes: 404 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sadly right now I have no best friend. :c

Closest friend I have reason to believe is an INFJ.

Reactions: Psychophlegmatic

·
Registered
5 Posts
I never had many friends in my lifetime because I moved around a lot. Most of the people I met were fake, manipulative, hurtful bastards. Now I have no friends around me where I'm living, just my parents and I still keep to myself and even on the internet it seems like I have a bullseye on my back. What the hell is it about me that makes everyone want to attack me? Lack of knowledge, not knowing how to say things without sounding confrontational, me being reserved, what is it? I hope its not because others see my kindness as weakness, but I just don't know what to do anymore.:dry::unsure:

·
Registered
585 Posts
INFJ with an ENTJ best pal. He drives me crazy... but we hang out all the time and talk about everything. Did I mention he also drives me crazy? :p

I have two others who I confide all kinds of things with, an ESFP and an ISTJ, but we don't hang out much.

I've never kept a best friend for more than a few years, though. It's just been a sad part of life for me, but I try to live in the moment.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm almost certain she's an ESFP. When we met in middle school ten years ago we were both very shy, awkward people. She's since blossomed into a bright, outgoing woman while I've stayed a dork, but we've remained close. I'm unsure if we're still "best friends" since we've branched off into our own lives at this point and are usually occupied, but she's the one who comes to mind. We went through a lot of once-in-a-lifetime things together, and events that people are lucky (or unlucky) to experience even once.

Most of it was her fault.

·
Registered
536 Posts
INFP, INFJ and ENTP use to be my closest friends. But I voted for INFP because my best friend ever is this type. I'm a INTJ..
Same here!(the INTJ with an INFP best friend part)
Is that last name referring to Killua from HxH? He's my second favorite character (after Luffy).

·
Registered
25 Posts
i don't really have a "best friend" but the person i talk to the most is a recently-discovered ISTP, although the first time he took the test he was an ISTJ. he felt like it wasn't him. it certainly didn't sound too much like him, either. we're very different but i think it works in our favour, somehow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hmm...friend...lol. Sad to say, my cat and my dog were my friends... There are a few people who I..occasionally spend time around, but I tend to keep to myself at all times. I don't really get along with people my own age..which can make college life difficult. There is someone who I have recently met who understands me much more than my own family or more than anyone else has..he is sort of like my "Confidant". He has many traits that would make me believe that he is an INFJ.

Everyone needs at least one person whom they can trust and confide in.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I don't have a best friend because I prefer to keep my distances with people, but here is a list of my friends' personality types and their frequency:

INFP (2)
ESTJ (1)
ENTP (2)
INTP (1)
ESFP (2)
ISTP (2)
INTJ (1)
ESTP (1)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
My best friend is an ENFP.