Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
No answers?
Well in my case, I get along better with other ISxJs, because they are more relatable, though I really like ENxPs Ne-dom craziness, but not to the extent of befriending them. As for those I don't get along with, I'd say some ESFJs (who happen to be female somehow. Male ESFJs seem more laid back and... true. I would like to meet a laid back female ESFJ though). Also it is weird but I don't get along with some ENTPs even if I said their craziness is interesting. Some of them drive me mad.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Best: INFX
Worst: ESTX

·
Registered
659 Posts
I get along with INFJ, ENTP, ENFP, INTJ, ISFP, ISFJ, ESFJ, INTP
I'm ok with ISTJ, ESFP, ESTP, ISTP
No experience with ESTJ, ENFJ, INFP
I don't get along with ENTJ

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
They have made too many threads on this exact topic but here is another one and ill bite.

ESFJ-A more devious version of my mindset/We can use munipulation to abuse people why not do it?/Me "But that would be immoral".
ESFP-Generally dont get along with them, as they are overly emotional and cant use reason, and poor planners, generally impulsive
ENFP-Nice till they try pushing thier values on you/Like revealing my secrets to the world since "Secrets are bad"
INTP-I like the best, not as preachy as some INTJ get but have the same functions
INTJ-Are Athiest dicks most of the time(Not to say Athiests are dicks but they are dicks about the fact they are Athiest and they really want you to know it. Athiesm is not religion quit with the conversion already!)
INFJ-Yes, but sometimes get offended when you are honest
INFP-All the ones I know are annoying and overly emotional
ISTJ-Very simalar to INTJ but generally more rigid/Want to speak only about worldly knolledge vs auctual theoretical discussion
ENFJ-I adore them! They are like ENFP but more orginized
ENTP-Can sometimes be trolls and porposley use bad debate teqniques just to say "Haha I win!" but generally in my opinion from what I seen auctually very intelligent.

I basing this on people I met with this type and not nesscarly basing it on people from this forum. I generally like people from this website.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Best:
All thinking types really. I care little for anything beyond intellectual connection.

Good:
xNFx. Their intuitions can be surprising a lot of the times.

Neutral:
ISFx. They're all right. We'll never connect at a satisfying intellectual level but at least they understand the concept of "me time" and knows how to cool off, reflect on self before pressing on in an argument.
ESFP. They're all right. We'll never connect at a satisfying intellectual level but at least they are less likely to force their ideas onto me and will respect that we have differences.

Worst: ESFJ. Nothing in common what so ever. We'll never connect at a satisfying intellectual level. Being extrovert they are unlikely to back off and don't make a habit of self reflecting during an argument. being J they are more likely to try to force their believes onto others. More frustration that its worth especially for an under-developed one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
INFP's, ENFP's, and INTP's tend to be some of my favorite people, and I am usually worse with ESFP's.

·
Registered
9,944 Posts
Best:
XNFJ
XSTP
Neither of these bonds above baffle me. Stp for obvious reasons. And nfj might have a different frame work or drawing board but most of the ones I know closer have a similar baseline of mentality and principles even if we filter different there seems to be often a similar grounding. Lol my boyfriend and one of my bestfriends are both NFJ they can make me laugh or baffle me on how they rationalize or process and filter alot but in the end we really have a commonality on principles of a matter.

Moderately well
ENxP a polarizing contrast between awesomely well but kind of love hate back and forth.
They could talk alot of shit about what I do to drive them up the wall and me them. But theres usually alot of common bonding with these two types as well.

Get on with ok usually
IxFPs surprisingly. I know they can think I am obnoxious at times but I also go out of my way to engage with these wallflowers and see what makes them tick and usually the few that have let me in get to see past my surface and we have meshed well.

Worst
ESFx
I am pretty sure most of the petty women who drive me up the wall at work I end up getting passive aggressive missles sent at me from is esfp and esfj often. The strange thing about both of those types is just individual I usually like them alot as human beings. But as a pack I would like to launch a full on nuclear war. I am always the malitia up against this pack its been dating back to school and just is the same way in work places. As I said like them alot most of the time as individuals but just heneous experiences with these types in a pack.

Childhood Best Friend
Isfp
Isfj
Enfj
Estp

Friendships Older childhood and adulthood
Longest two bestfriends Enfp & Enfj since 15 and still friends 17 years later
Closer friends Isfj, infp, isfp
My previous bestfriend for many years Infj

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
It seems like the few real life friends I have all have different MBTI types, but I noticed that quite a few of my Internet friends are INTPs.

I feel somewhat uncomfortable around ESXPs in general.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It seems like the few real life friends I have all have different MBTI types, but I noticed that quite a few of my Internet friends are INTPs.

I feel somewhat uncomfortable around ESXPs in general.
What do you think is your type?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I get along with ENTJs, ENFPs and INFPs. Also the only other INTJ I know I get along with swimmingly.

I get along worst with ESFJs by far, ENFJs, ISTPs and ISFJs.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that I am an ISFP, sorry for not posting that.
Nothing to be sorry about. I'm just curious. I think you find more INTP on the internet simply because we camp on the internet more than real life lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I do well with ENxPs. The high Ne makes for a good playmate. I also seem to be pretty successful with the ISTPs I've met. Not really any expectation for emotion from either side, and the ones I've dealt with have had a similar sense of humour to my own. We usually end up with similar conclusions, but take different routes to get there, and hearing the train of thought of a person who is like me but with more existence in the real world is interesting.

INFPs are a challenge. I've failed magnificently in friendships with several ESFPs, as well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts